thank you for all the suggestions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 18:28:40 |Display all floors

If you like read my writings

I write about love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 16:21:06 |Display all floors

Waiting love coming into life!

Life is simple, only use your heart  to " taste "our life!

waiting your love coming into your life, which will be unready!
Maybe love can bring  happy, but in fact, only youself can make you happy in any time.

When you hold love one day, please don't forget to warm another one by your heart, and don't forget the thirst which you now want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 21:40:22 |Display all floors

Love is hate

Love can make your ass high and it can make equally make ur ass low. But  don't worry just take it that u re in love. But i think that ur problem is more than finding a true lover. How many girls have approached?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-29 12:06:50 |Display all floors

My advice is do not try to find love cause love will come by its self and find you, you just need to fill your life with love to others. And when you realize what "love" is, your heart will beat so fast when you meet "him/her". Don't push yourself....You don't have to worry that you won't find "love", in these world beside "love" there still have friendship....Keep study hard and wish u succes!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.