Views: 1588|Replies: 2

question [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-3 17:00:01 |Display all floors
i just graduated from university this July and i find a job as an cashier in a Japanese company.  i thought i was lucky to find such a good job which offered satisfactory salary. but after working for half an year, i do dislike my job. everyday i have to do the same thing again and again. everything seems not change. do you think that i should change a job or stay in this company? please help me! Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-4 19:59:03 |Display all floors

this is what we called boring!that's what a job should be~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-5 01:01:46 |Display all floors

That is what the life is gonna be!

You are lucky to have a job which gives you a good salary,there are so many people who cannot find a job out there,that is what our life meant to be,always not the direction we expected.Even when you find a new job which gives you the same amount of salary,quite soon you will find it a fixed procedure as you have said, that is what our life is gonna be!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.