Author: skylarfan

Where is the best place to go for HONEYMOON??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-10 21:33:16 |Display all floors

Space

You can go to the space or to heaven

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 21:32:10 |Display all floors

Maldives

I'm afraid that there will be no chance for me to go any place excited above in my life. However, let me choose only,i think it should be Maldives,since it is always the most beautiful place in my mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-14 13:05:31 |Display all floors

Da Lian

In my opinion,Da Lian will be a best place to go for HONEYMOON in Summer, if you live in Northeast China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 09:43:04 |Display all floors

the trouth!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 09:46:32 |Display all floors

the trouth!!!!

I can not tell you where, but I know how!
    the moooooore money you spend, the mooooore honey you get,hehehehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-19 11:08:45 |Display all floors

I think it must me somewhere surrouned by the sea, like Hainan or Malaysia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-19 13:37:12 |Display all floors

pick hawaii if you can

Hawaii was great.  I didn't care too much about honolulu, but the island of Maui was where we spent the bulk of our honeymoon.

It's simply beautiful.  Watch sun rise from below you at the top of the volcano.  Then bike down from there, 10,000 ft down from the top, the views are just breathtaking.  Snorkling, lu'ao, shows, ect, you name it, you got it.

Which brings up the only draw back -- it's expensive.  But if you do some bargain hunting ( for example, renting a condo online instead of staying at a hotel), staying and playing around for 1 week should be do-able for $3000, plane tickets included.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.