Author: skylarfan

Where is the best place to go for HONEYMOON??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-7 18:43:29 |Display all floors

to travel around the space may be a good idea!

to travel around the space may be a good idea!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 11:19:25 |Display all floors

Hainan~

SanYa, Hainan! I think it's the best place for HONEYMOON in China if you don't plan to go abroad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 16:42:33 |Display all floors

Agree, but not only Siem Reap

I don't think many guys here know about Siem Reap, it's the province of Cambodia where you can visit the famous Angkor  ( 吴哥窟).

I just came back from that country.  Angkor is amazing, the most amazing part is, of course, sunrise and sunset. Everyone hopes to share that moments with the loved ones, thus, it's the best place for honeymoon. Everything is just original, and impressive.

But the most impressive part is the people there, hardworking, grasping every chance for a better life, and full of hope for their future. If you want to know more about people, I recommend you also go to Phnom Phen, the capital city. It's 4 hours by bus from Siem Reap.

If it's possible, you can also stop in Thailand for 2 to 3 days to visit Pattaya Beach which is only 2 hours by bus from Bankok. Angkor and Pattaya will give you quite different feeling, but both worthy of  your money and time.

Regarding to money, everything is cheap in Cambodia, and not expensive in Pattaya. You can totally afford to it. For example, I spent 400 US$ during 3 days in Siem Reap and 2 days in Pattaya, excluding the air-tickets.

For more information, you can visit:
http://destinations.ctrip.com/Destinations/RegionDestinations.asp?Region=81

Wish you have a very unforgettable honeymoon in Cambodia and Thailand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 16:45:43 |Display all floors

haha~~

seems so romantic~
i prefer to No 1
20041208164553cf.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 04:35:08 |Display all floors

check out Wickaninnish Inn at Tofino Long Beach with your soul mate

To each his own.
You may want to check out Wickaninnish Inn at Tofino Long Beach with your soul mate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 20:26:15 |Display all floors

Where is best place for honeymoon? A bigger bed!

I believe that a big bed is enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 17:16:39 |Display all floors

Bali Indonisia

wandering about the  beach, seeing the beautiful sunset, with your beloved  person accompanying you.what a cool thing it is.suely Bali  is the best palace for you.
2004121017164359.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.