Author: skylarfan

Where is the best place to go for HONEYMOON??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-4 09:17:38 |Display all floors

Best place in your mind

Best place is not the best ,i think . It is better than other places in people's mind. Best place for " the honeynoon ", you can choose romantic place " Paris, Hawwi " ,also competitive place , it is up to your character . Someone said that's a better place , but in your mind it is not . As you know The beauty lies in th lover's eye . So choose just what you think is better is ok !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-4 10:00:02 |Display all floors

=)

of course my budget is not that high. i wuould like to go to a place to relax on the beach.
Europe will be the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-4 17:20:09 |Display all floors

iceland!

i yearn to go to there for many years,because i want to see the sigur ros,a music band~~haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-4 20:42:54 |Display all floors

romantic is everywhere

if u don`t have enough money to establish  luxurious atmosphere, even your cozy house is a paradise for the new couple. it is your love partner that really counts. right?
u make me long for marriage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-5 01:11:20 |Display all floors

hawaii, of course

we've just returned a trip from hawaii. there are so many newly-weds there. sadly, most of them are japanese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-5 11:08:07 |Display all floors

On the lighter note, the best place for Honeymoon is Hedonism III in Runaway Bay

Some reader in this Forum listed  TEN BEST PLACE. WRONG !

He must have never been to Hedonism III in Runaway Bay, Jamaica.

Everything go, having sex 24 hours a day in front of 100 couples in the hot tubs and renew your vow totally nude and they even prepare a special bed for newly wed right on the beach for you to fuck 24 hours a day in front of everyone !

For ALL the FBeye, RCMpimp, Puro-security, go to Hedoism III and have fun !

Don't just follow me ! I had so much sex during my honeymoon including three beautiful Plyaboy Bunnies in my own room to join me and my wife having the best orgy !!

My wife was always in the center with two gorgorous Playboy Bunnies on the sides and one on top of her. How many holes my throbbing piston have, 12 holes. You figure this out !!!! LOL !!!

Four beautiful American Pies and I never get enough of the white creamy delicious American pies with blondish bushy toppings !!!

My mouth was dripping and my tongue was so busy with the best blondy clit and my piston was so hard and firm but never shot a load of cum !

I had the ocean-view deluxe room in front of the totally nude beach and the totally nude hot tub and 6 couples joined us in the best orgy you can NOT have in the LISTS someone showed on this thread !

Go to Hedonism III and experience the utlimate American pies in Playboy style !!

<<<<&ltlease , all the Puro-FBeye, Relax, it is just a Forum for me to get my piston hot in my red hot Corvette 1969 model>>>>>>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-5 11:43:17 |Display all floors

When my brother-in-law got married, we had "18 Holes" for 7 days in a Presidenti

When my brother-in-law got married, we had the best "18 Holes" for 7 days in the French Quarters in New Orleans (N.O.)

6 beautiful American pies , white , creamy, delicious served directly in the Presidential Suite in the French Quarters for one whole week.

We rotated to try different American pies and the toppings were so fantastic and cheesy.

We rounded up staying for one week, 24 hours non-stop action any which way you wanted!

The hot tub action was non-stop and I loved the shower and had my piston and engine oil change and 18 Holes best Golf game to see who scored the best !

I rounded up on top and scored No. 1 because my piston was so raw and hot but never leak one drop of oil for seven day and keep running until all the holes in the tight 2-4 cylinders engines are greased well and I kept pumping and kept the motor running for 7 days non-stop.

Well, all good things comes to an end. My brother-in-law finally married a 6'2" tall blond and ran off to Babados for their Honeymoon !

(I stayed behind for 2 more days by myself with 6 American pies alone. )

I insisted his friends left me alone with 6 American pies for 2 more days! I was in heaven !!

But I never forgot the best bachelor's Party I ever have .

The best 18 holes Golf Game with my hard aluminum steel rod still swinging at the end of 68 holes for four days and kept on going at the end of the week.

I was tired and slept for 48 hours after eating 6 American pies non-stop for 7 days  !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.