Author: skylarfan

Where is the best place to go for HONEYMOON??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-29 12:06:38 |Display all floors

limited budget, relaxing at the beach. I know a place!

Tiomen island, Malaysia.  

Other options will be the west coasts of Srilanka.  Coasts of Thailand.  Don't know how it is after the Tsunami attack though.

My favorite places are oceanic islands and countries.  Tasmania is a little too cold for staying in the sea, but the nature is absolutely unbelieveably beautiful!  Newzealand is incredible.  Once I stayed in a homestay built on a large reef, unforgettable.  Australia is very nice but you always see signs of "be aware of jelly fish", "be aware of allegators".

The most romantic holidays I can think of is to rent a campervan for 1 month in Newzealand, or a cruise in Caribean for 2 weeks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-2 14:56:33 |Display all floors

follow u

i approve of what you said
in my opinion the best place is just the place you think it best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-5 11:17:07 |Display all floors

place for honeymoon

domestic place i think Qingdao is the best place, internationally Sydney i think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-5 11:39:12 |Display all floors

The best place is for the Honeymoon .............

......................is in the Honeymoon Suite for a week or 2 and never see daylight.

Use magic tools Report

basket has been deleted
Post time 2008-9-29 10:02:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.