Author: ashang1

why does every suject have to boil down to sex? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-26 15:44:13 |Display all floors

it sounds interesting

i have so many friends on line, but seldom do we talk about sex. even sometimes i want find some one that would talk sex with me, but i failed evey time.
maybe you should think it over , is there any question on you.
and one more thing, if you do not like , then kisk them away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 16:21:54 |Display all floors

They are just coming and going "friends".

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-27 16:40:36 |Display all floors

to ashang1

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-27 20:06:15 |Display all floors

My answer!

No,I wouldnot initiate that topic with the person that Im not familiar with face to face.But that doesnot mean that Im shy,conservative or something.

I just  feel like talking with ppl that Im comfortable with.Like my cousins with whom I won't avoid talking  anything sensitive like sex.But of course we dont have to talk about it every time we meet.:)

Use magic tools Report

liquid2738 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-28 02:10:32 |Display all floors

??

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-2 04:41:36 |Display all floors

Consider this. . .

I read somewhere that men have a conscious or unconscious sexual "thought" every six seconds. Whether it is just to notice a pretty woman or something attractive, or whether it is a conscious acknowledgement of sex, it is clear that sex is fundamental to being human. I've not read about a similar study about women, but female sexuality is as easily measured. I'm sure that women notice attractive men or something attractive about a man frequently, but probably not as consciously as do men.

It may be difficult for women to appreciate just how powerful the male libido is, but most women tease that "Men seem to only have one thing on their minds" and to a degree this is true. The sex drive is programmed into our biology and it won't go away. Young men and women struggle quite a bit with their sex drive (e.g., trying to figure out how to attract each other, how to express it appropriate, etc.).

However, we humans have to learn what is appropriate and inappropriate in society. Men should not be speaking in a vulgar or even obscene way to women, unless she gives permission (many women enjoy such talk). Some men don't realize that they cannot speak to most women the same way as they do to their men friends. So, perhaps next time you might tease him and say, "Oh, you men can be so naughty, but most women are really modest about this topic" and then change the subject or you can say, "We can talk more about this topic later" and change the subject.

Everyone is interested in sex and in an appropriate setting, men and women can have intelligent and enlightening discussions about male and female sexuality. Most men DO find women mysterious and even baffling; most women DO feel the the same way about men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 23:49:47 |Display all floors

Pillar of Life!!!

Sex is the begining and end of Life...
Sex in addition to Politics is the only topic that cuts acrossthe board...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.