Author: mustang

Jesus, it is the hardest thing i have to do [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-26 10:02:47 |Display all floors

show me your skill in seeking a job

my fellow, i know you are suffering your difficult time to make a final decision; and i ought to give your some advice or say some words to comfort you. however , it's impossible for me  to do in this way, Becasue i neve met this kind of situation and i am in experience. Personnal, i alway found it's very hard for me to get a job in the job-market, especially with such high pay; it's unimagineable for me, why you can find such a decent job easyly, could you please show me your skill in seeking a job, and what's your sepcial ?
Thanks a million!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 10:17:57 |Display all floors

contacttable way

i ingore one thing, you can reach me by MSN peng_chen_4@hotmail.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-27 18:01:53 |Display all floors

I agreed with Doubter.

Buddy,think it over to make the final decision. I think the most import thing in your  decision is responsibility other than affectional factor.
Anyway, guy, good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

liquid2738 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-28 02:00:17 |Display all floors

Which one is more important?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

liquid2738 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-28 02:00:19 |Display all floors

Which one is more important?

Use magic tools Report

cecily has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-28 13:48:15 |Display all floors

think it over

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-28 16:03:02 |Display all floors

i am leaving

it is the biggest decision i've yet made in life. from next monday on, i'll go to a new company from the very beginning. i am in it not for money. i am in it for my dream.
my manager understands me quite well and she supports me in her own way. the company agrees to terminate the contract  and releases me from any claim.
i know i will miss those days in this company.  like first love, it is my first job here, yet it is not perfect.
it is time to say goodbye. i am leaving. though i am determined, somehow i feel a bit at a loss.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.