Views: 7453|Replies: 18

Can a man love two women at the same time? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-30 17:17:06 |Display all floors
Can a man love two women at the same time?

I dont know the answer, coz i cannot think from the point of view of a man.

As far as i know, a girl cannot love two men at the same time, with the same level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 17:40:40 |Display all floors

hmmmm, actually, i think the answer is on the affirmative side.

i am a girl, so i don't know the answer. i just want to speak my mind.

one man can have several tastes. therefore, different girls meet his different tastes. that's normal and reasonable to me. and i think so do the girls. at least i have met such a girl. she falls in love with two guys at the same time. but she doesn't want to loose any of them, coz she loves them deeply at the same time. to me, this is quite understandable.

i'd like to declare that i don't mean all the girls and boys are of this sort of person. the words above are just for your reference only.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 17:50:52 |Display all floors

it's just as normal for a girl to love two guys

as it is for a guy to love two girls

I could quite possibly give you a girl as an example - she's very much into two guys: one chinese, one foreign
Looking at it from her point of view - her ideal man would probably be a cross between the two.  She likes different things about both of them and doesn't want to give either of them up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 17:52:08 |Display all floors

Yes!!! & depends whether it is true love or infactuation.....

You know men,the more the merrier.....

Belongs Only to the special breed.......

BTW, women can hv few lovers too.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 18:12:08 |Display all floors

it depends

talking love, people are of many sorts.  Some are single-minded, while some are fond of straddling two boats. i cannot imagine how a man love two women in its true sense at the same time.  is it any wonder that the man who loves 2 simultaneouly will love 3,4,5......  if so, he is the very man  on earth who doesn`t understand love at all.
But i really aprreciate a man of this kind--- love 1 woman while take care of other females who in need of help like a gentleman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 20:51:19 |Display all floors

i could have 15 g/fs

but i'll always be a 'ying yu shen shi' =o)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 22:56:32 |Display all floors

Love or like?

Why not?! He could love his gf and his mom at the same time!!=) Love is a broad concept!!

As for the love between a man and a woman...my opinion goes as follows:

For me, love and like are two terms and i would not like to mix them up.
I think no one can LOVE two persons at the same time, though she/he may like to hang out with several people at the same time. Those who have been in love would probably have the feeling that love is so strong that no one else can replace even a little space of the person you love in your heart...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.