Author: fly2heaven

lesbian or heterosexual? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-30 21:17:59 |Display all floors

Any websites for lesbians please?

I will try to get more information about lesbians. Thanks for nice advices, I really feel free in mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 21:23:38 |Display all floors

is that a yes or a no?

not sure about websites
the ones i've seen are for regular dating - i accidentally typed in a girls ID number as my own when searching and it said 'only straight dating was allowed'
i guess that's what you're up against

try asiafriendfinder.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 21:25:46 |Display all floors

ilunga

i don't find any man attractive to me, including famous stars. I like a male film star from Hongkong for he looks great often playing a "female" part in daily life in movies.

what is your free service no kidding? hehehe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 21:50:32 |Display all floors

My service?

Maybe you haven't had enough experience with men to know if you truly are gay or straight or bisexual?
Maybe you've only experienced one particular kind of guy.
I'm offering the chance to experience something new.  If the experience does nothing for you I will put on my psychologists hat and declare that you truly are lesbian.
What do you think?  Does that sound like a sensible plan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 22:00:16 |Display all floors

ilunga

I met lots kinds of men after I was born. I found my classmates or male friends or male coworkers not attractive to me at all.

I bet you are a attractive handsome guy and you just try to help me work out if I will be attracted to you lol  what is "something new"? thanks for your being so nice with me.

Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 22:08:27 |Display all floors

something new

just means i'm very different to the kind of men you would usually meet in central china
up until the age of 22 i had very little experience with girls
sure i'd had a few dates and whatnot but i just wasn't that interested in most of the girls i was seeing and meeting
i never thought that i might be gay but i was a bit worried that i couldn't meet a girl who i would choose to spend time with ahead of watching a football game
it wasn't until a friend of mine started seeing a thai/chinese girl and introduced me to her friend that it hit me
this girl was really attractive and we got on so well
where i come from there are very few asian girls living

that's basically what i'm saying to you
maybe my situation is very different from yours but it's only a suggestion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-30 22:18:48 |Display all floors

ilunga

I only tried to state in a light tone, didn't mean to hurt. sorry if ...

I have viewed some of your postings, interesting. You seem like vibrant girls, not nice quiet ones.

I don't trust men, they are not devoted and trustworthy as women do. I don't want to get hurt any more.

thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.