Author: gobling1981

love makes us lonely [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-30 21:47:37 |Display all floors

try that fresh for you

Maybe you have no any friends; maybe you have lost interest to life; maybe you do not want to trust anyone. But there one thing you should try.
It is fresh for you. Imaging you decide to end your life, but as a souvenir, you should try to do something that you have never expirenced. Then, to choice, and you will find there are so many things that are fresh for you.
Take your time, try them one by one. A new world are showing before you. At the same time, a thorough new you will show up before world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 12:47:57 |Display all floors

hmmm love

Love is never easy or kind or gentle, but when it comes upon you and it feels right and soft, then it is an overwhelming feeling that you never want to end.

I guess you just have to find the person who makes you feel like this???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 13:17:26 |Display all floors

hey, u should be optimistic

how to say, affection is exactly complex thing.  from ur post, i couldnt agree more.  when i broke up with my ex-girlfriend, i think it hurted like hell. i were depressed all the day. i cant imagine why ,because i were innocent.  and when i recalled  the happy time i shared with her, the tear bursted into my eyes.  i concede these days were the most difficult for me.
but i believe that every dog has his day. of course , u have faild to keep this affection with ur lover. but if u can learn somethings from this lesson,  u will find ur mr/miss right in a few time.  dont let u immerse yourself into the lonely world. u should dare to break the deadlock. u know, although winter is coming, the days r so more and more near spring, right? my buddy.
sincerely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 16:32:21 |Display all floors

KEEP POSITIVE

No point dwelling on the past, look to the future.

You never know what lies ahead!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 14:14:43 |Display all floors
oh...love make us fulfilled at first..then lonely later.....

dont think too much lor....smile to ur life..it has so mcuh to offer..not just love
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.