Author: skylinker

Welcome to join Colorful Domain English Club(BJ) (renewed 22Apr.2008) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-6 10:17:43 |Display all floors

Welcome bobbyblue!!

You will be warmly  welcomed whenever you feel free to drop in, and  your advice on our weekly activity will be ardently welcomed as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 12:51:16 |Display all floors

Thank you!

Thanks--hope to see you on a near future Sunday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 08:45:48 |Display all floors

who tell me?

It seems to a ad.Is it very good?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-9 12:24:47 |Display all floors

thanks a lot

a good man did a good job!!
if the more persons just like you can consider our english study more,i think, we will have a more wanderful day!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-29 21:43:44 |Display all floors

I wish my oral capacity could get improved by yr programme

My oral expression is so poor that many people who I wrote to felt I had a good command of English while others who I talked to thought I am just a beginner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-30 07:47:54 |Display all floors

not an ad, haha!

It looks like but doesn't work as an ad. We elaborate the Club history, objective, programs, as much as possible to facilitate our readers's understanding abou the Club. Different from most of the ads, our Club is not making any money from the entity. Haha! It could at most be taken as an ad for social benefits.

Because we have set up the website of our own, you would not receive as many feedbacks as before on Chinadaily  website. Anyway, seeing is believing. Most probably you will find something interesting of the Club to you.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-30 08:55:58 |Display all floors

Hi, we would like to find some part-time translators/interpreters

Because of high volume of business, we are in need of competent translators/interpreters, esp. someone with a technical backgroud, that is those who majored in IT, auto, oil, medicine, etc and those whose majors are finance, accounting, law, etc.
Please visit our website at www.chinatopsi.com and send your resume to us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.