Author: skylinker

Welcome to join Colorful Domain English Club(BJ) (renewed 22Apr.2008) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-19 10:48:00 |Display all floors

so sad that i am not a localite

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 22:13:01 |Display all floors

well done, skylinker!

It is always enjoyable to read your posts, which are so informative and helpful. However, it is a pity that Beijing is too far away from where I live and it is unlikely that I will manage to join you. I will keep this information in mind  and have a try when I visit Beijing. Skylinker, you are doing a really great job!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-3 07:50:28 |Display all floors

thanks, Quanquan

Thanks for your encouragement, Quanquan. CD English Club(Beijing) is a forum I, along with all Club volunteers and members are proud of, but not about the comments, instead, about the significancy. It has become a floor some English learners, most of them live in Beijing, can improve their English skills and make friends. Hope one day you can stop by and sit with us for a while though I don't know how far away you are.

However, the forum was filled with filthy words and insane thoughts during the past several days. For sure, Family and the pseudo-motherland he played are to blame. And Chinadaily should also be to blame for their poor management. So I've decided to complain to their headquarters today. So did some others. We have to do something to correct the mistakes made by both Family and the website managers. It is our responsibility.

The phone number of Chinadaily website is  010-64924488-2000. If you are in a position to support us and you want to regain the clean air here, let's call them and make our voices heard.

Thank you, Quanquan.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-7 11:33:37 |Display all floors

Do you hold the bee during the Spring Festival?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-21 10:14:46 |Display all floors

i will join in this CD Club this weekend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-25 13:40:34 |Display all floors

Could anyone tell me how about this weekend status?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-26 10:27:35 |Display all floors

hey, I will join you on Sunday!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.