Author: green_coco

Happy Birthday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-12 01:34:05 |Display all floors

moving foward

you need to ask yourself  "do i want to save my marriage?"  take time to think about that because your decision will change your life forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 02:39:13 |Display all floors

love sensation

love is a part of live,but love is a sentiment thing that not easy to forget!some one suggest that time can dilute sensation!but sometime i don't agree with it.verything can't dilute love tha keep you mind  in deep!
  i am agree with that love will be frankness.if you love someone.you confess to each other,  not hide it to each other.you will bravely confess it.tell he your feeling.  you must verify the matter you meet,and keep modest relative.and this will not hurt each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 16:12:17 |Display all floors

I believe you can and you will overcome given the time.......

& you hv more experience in life compare to someone just leaving school. So many hv been so sorely disappointed but once they say enough is enough, you know you hv the answer in yr heart.

So take care,be strong & love life esp yourself.

Kind regards
HK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-14 20:17:31 |Display all floors

Thanks, HK, stargazer and Tiff...

I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-14 20:26:21 |Display all floors

To green_coco

trust me: u may love over one person at the same time, but u can only marry one person . the one u marry is the one u should rely on thru the whole life, especially when u r old. time is a good doctor, and she will cure everything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-15 11:08:34 |Display all floors

Begin with the end in Mind - American guy : pain,hurtful,unhappy.& think Hubby -

Good that you are aware to walk away from that home. When one is weak or sick, that's the most dangerous  for evil strikes easily.
Take care of yrself, take yr medication,take vitamins to be strong.
& think Deeply or strongly : Get out of my life.......you caused me pain.

I hope you win this mind game.

Kind regards
HK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 19:27:58 |Display all floors

The companion of whole life- reply to Animal-eat

We may have many lovers in whole life, but I only expect to have one as companion to walk through the rest life. ..when I am old., he is old... The life is like a journey,  we never know what we will see and meet.
I just hope not so lone , hope to have someone walk with me, care and love each other.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.