Author: green_coco

Happy Birthday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-24 18:56:32 |Display all floors

sorry to hear that

That's terrible and I'm really sorry to hear that

It's getting like a broken hearts club round here, I can feel your pain as i just found out today that the girl who cheated me has gone and get herself another boyfriend

So i say, get dressed up, go out, have a few drinks, put a big smile on your face and see what happens......A younger model may come along:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 22:13:59 |Display all floors

coco, hope what i say would easy ur pain a bit

I don't think he doesn't love u. Even if he doesnt' love u deep, i guess he likes u.

But do u know anything about his past experiences? whats the problem with his marriage? He might not want to get into a new commitment so fast after a failed marriage.  He might just enjoy the relationship u guys have, not too close? Did u push him too much or did u make him feel that u want commitment badly? If u made him feel so, he might be reluctant to say him love u a lot as it might give u some false signal that he wants commitment soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-24 22:15:17 |Display all floors

this place is really odd,,have to post one message twice

I think ur English is not too bad, but i can't understand some of what u wrote. I reckon it might be another communication problem btw u and him.

The worst thing is u get married so soon after leaving him which has made ur life pretty messy as u r not sure if u have made a good decision or not.

Funny enough, i see this pattern happens to some of my girl friends. When they feel they get hurt for the first time, (they feel the guy they love don't love them) , then next time they marry very quick a guy who loves them but they don't know if they love him. i don't think they have made a good choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-25 10:36:51 |Display all floors

U've got to start ur new life

Be strong, no matter he has liked u or loved u a bit or anything, it's all past story.  Jus let it go....

Now, u've chosen sb love u more than u do, or u actrually don't love.  If u dont wanna get divorce jus try to work out this marriage, i suggest.  

No matter how deep ur husband loves u right now, if he get no love from u, he will get hurt one day and leave u too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-25 15:08:26 |Display all floors

Redwood, some of my thoughts

today  thanksgiving day?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-25 17:32:38 |Display all floors

why doesn't you forget him?

i think you are unfair to your husband!, because you have married with your husband, you should forget everything in the past , and devote youself  to love your husband. if not , i think you cheat your husband's heart.
  maybe what i say is not happy to you. but i think you should give up the past feeling , begin your new lives with your husband!
  good wish for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-25 17:42:53 |Display all floors

it's only part of life

love is one thing, it's only part of life,
don't take it as all
you still can do so many other things
talk with so many other people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.