Author: urbexer

I've had enough of china daily BBS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-27 04:56:56 |Display all floors

Hang in there!

Urbexer,
Don't give in to those losers! In the end, I find here is the freeest place to to express our honest opinions about China & the world. Most people here aren't as ingorant as them.
A simple trick: Ignor them. Don't let them bother you. That will really piss them off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-27 07:13:57 |Display all floors

Reply: hey! whitie devil

"I'm sorry, but are you the one who teaches Zimbabwean dance in Tsingua University? You get their respect for your techniques?”

I do not teach in china.  And being White, I cannot dance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-27 19:31:49 |Display all floors

really

And being White, I cannot dance

Strange...maybe you should learn?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-27 23:44:03 |Display all floors

oh. are you sure Everyone know who you are..........

just be fun......

only if you want to get something here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 02:15:47 |Display all floors

yelson, Whitedevil is around 45-55 y/o, white, male, have lived in US and grew u

Whitedevil may not live in the States now. He may live in Europe or Canada.

Whitedevil, the user name indicates the hatred for coloured people, the hatred for many things in life.

Whitedevil at one point in his life "was' a brilliant guy, top of his class, excel at work, but something went wrong. He lost his edge and now wandered around in this cyber space, exhaled his last breath to show his anger towards the Black people who took away his job, his "blond" wife and everything he has. He may be the FBI most wanted or the CIA operative.

Anyway, whitedevil is welcome here. because he, Whitedevil, represents the frustration of the "white" who were displaced by the minority in America !! The world is evolving and 'white" such as whitedevils are the losers in this racial war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-28 02:20:41 |Display all floors

Ms Holidays, Urbexer is actually a lovable neurotic "boy" still searching for hi

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.