Views: 6054|Replies: 14

I feel lonely very often. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-22 11:04:20 |Display all floors
We face the challenge and problem every day.
But sometime we feel confused even we know face the problem is part of life, only die people will no problem.
When we feel tired and confused? When we lose belief, when we want give up our mission and goal, when one voice told us we can’t, in this time, you like fall into an icehouse. Then we face the choice, give up or not?
We face the choice of love, job, and relationship with your colleague and friend, the things you may desire many time, career and job.
We can’t live in the dream. We may face the dearest leave us, we may face the failure, and we may face the painful of betrayal.
That is life.
I am a lonely sprit, try seeking the land with happy and meaningful. The land could be in one book, in someone’s heart, I don’t know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 11:12:00 |Display all floors

Howdy!

How are you doing these days?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 11:27:59 |Display all floors

There are few ways looking at it!!! I see yr last statement is about the Pure La

One look at the heart,ALL is comfortable......Are you looking for that land....
It is available!!!
The other way is us been sentients beings,agree sometimes we are lost!!! Many people get lost&did not rise again!!! You did arise for you ask in this forum!!! Lucky we can hear their murmur....
I know single kid is lonely. But treat other kids like yr family & you will no more be lonely.......The secret is sharing.........never mind if no thanks being said. It cld be one way street.......just share.....

Cheers to those who knows......
& can walk alone in dark roads.....

Kind regards
HK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 13:01:16 |Display all floors

sorry, i feel depressed this morning!

loneliness is a devil, he will visit you when you are weakness.
I feel depressed this morning becuase something is not smoothed. loneliness will broken you belief and courage.
Yes, share is good way for leave loneliness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 13:05:39 |Display all floors

it's life

i believe a great number of ppl feel the same way as you mentioned here. :-)  But never give up your dreams, your goals, your desires....someday, you will be landed at the "pureland", what i call it, "home". home, sweet home...home is where your heart is.  

it's important to learn to " use your left hand to warm your right hand"...

cheer up. stay cool

mint

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-22 14:05:29 |Display all floors

hmmm

Depression is a bad thing isn't it

I have so often encountered these emotions and thought, forget them...people will always try to get you down, the best way is to just think sod it, and pursue things with a smile....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-4 17:19:58 |Display all floors

it's so-called real life

hi, buddy.  i'm feel sympathetic when i read what u wrote. i think this is so-called life. in fact, i have the same feeling wih u, although i'm pretty yough. i'm under a lot of pressure, since i steptd into the society.  the world is full of complexity and contradiction. especially, in china, which is develping very fast, how to deal with realationship with my collegues, bosses, leaders and family. how to try my best to earn money to afford myself and my family , how to do some buisenesses to mortagage apartments, besides my formal job. so many things r like blood, let me wanna escape from the reality. but i have no other choice, when i wake up next day.
each time, when i'm dismal, i will find some way to discharge this sentiment. surfing internet,  have fun with my close friends and laugh at myself. really, when u laugh at urself, it demostrates u have already see through some issues and keep urself calm.
from the bottom of my heart, i think the guys living the metroplis r in the same boats. look at the people around u, u can understand it's ok, since anybody else is suffering the same bitterness.
in short, let's be good at adjusting our feelings and sentiments.
although i never buried my head in the sand, i believe every dog has his day

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.