Author: lindaushen

To My Cyber Love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-26 16:44:51 |Display all floors

Daushen, you touched my heart!

Tears came into my eyes and am I too sentimental a person? no, but it's your words, the grace of your thoughts and the beauty of your words, and the melody of the poem that were really touching to the bottom of my heart, i found I was in tears, my heart felt a dancing step while joy was apparent on my face. For this I thank you our Poet you Daushen! Sometimes it takes a lot for one to be moved, while sometimes it takes only a little for one to be touched. You just did the latter to me! PLEASE keep sending your poems/ love poems to your cyber friends/lover, THANK YOU for a great poem as well as lots more that are yet to come!!!

Abbythegirl :))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-26 18:30:02 |Display all floors

To Daushen

Write one more for abbythegirl2.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-28 14:09:22 |Display all floors

re:To My Cyber Love

With the development of Internet,more and more young people look the cyberspace as the essential parts of their everyday life.Lots of my classmates say that they will lose themselves without Internet.And one of them have several wives on the Internet,So he had been married several times.It is funny that he don't know whether those "wives"are men or women.
As far as I am concerned,I think there are several reasons account for the phenomenon.Firstly,because of the speedy spread of Internet,modern people are becoming lonelier than ever before,and they are losing their essential ability of communicating with others.So they want to find their lost feelings from the Internet.As a result,it is the most factor by which cyber love would come into being.Secondly,the distrust between people in modern society is another factor.More and more people would like to believe strangers instead of their friends and family.They like to express their feelings to strangers but not their  family.The last but not means the least,we can show even exaggerate our strong points and conceal our shortcomings.In conclusion,we can show a more excellent self by Internet.
It is necessary to advise those people falled into the cyber love that we should recognize ourselves correctly.Only in this way can we realize our beautiful dreams and become a real social citizen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-29 17:42:18 |Display all floors

poems enjoyable!

i can t help singing high praise of you, man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-29 18:44:06 |Display all floors

TO THE REPLY'S REPLY

Are you a foreigner? Your Chinese Pinyin is so poor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-29 20:21:30 |Display all floors

good

good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-29 20:22:05 |Display all floors

good

good

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.