Views: 5709|Replies: 16

Can I have your attentions about an Initiated Forum on New Moive and New Song,N [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-16 14:32:42 |Display all floors
I  d like to combine your effort to offer some valuable information on New Movie-Song-Book in and out of China.

First, We  have present our favorite  Movie, or else with the Right  " Name of it "  Writen in English or Chinese, and some brief introduction of it and then tell why you love it in your opinion?

Welcome  any  fan of   "THOSE THREE  STUFF" to join in.

Next, I will have one of my favorite here:

[-- I ♥ Huckabees
An existential comedy from David O. Russell, the director of Three Kings and Flirting With Disaster. I ♥ Huckabees stars Dustin Hoffman, Isabelle Huppert, Jude Law, Jason Schwartzman, Lily Tomlin, Mark Wahlberg and Naomi Watts. Now playing in theaters. --]

Keeping Posting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 14:39:39 |Display all floors

Nice Session: What do you think the Moive background Music or Song to accelera

Will you go to see  the Movie named    " the world without thelf" directed by  FENG Xiaogang,starring by  LIU  Luoying and Andy Lau,And "Old friend" Ge you

[--anyone know what the song/artist is in the I <heart> huckabees trailer? It starts right after Jude Law says "What does that even mean?"

I like the song a lot.

I love David O. Russell and I'm looking forward to seeing this movie!--]

[--oh, i do know the lyrics accurately enough, if anyone's interested:

why we're put
in this mess
is anybody's guess
might be a test
or it might not be anything
you need to worry about
but if you're still (all?) in doubt
go on and knock yourself out
---]

[--I've been searching for the song in this trailer since I hear it a week ago and I have found NOTHING. I've been looking up Jon Brion and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Polyphonic Spree and Modest Mouse and Death Cab For Cutie and on and on and on and I can't find ANYTHING. It's NOT called "Knock Yourself Out." I search for that and all I find is "Tower of Power" or "Jadakiss." Someone HAS to know what this song is and where it can be found. It's becoming an obsession for me. Most trailers don't use music from the soundtrack of the movie being advertised. In my experience, they will use music from OTHER movies (especially when it comes to musical scores ) so as not to ruin the surprise of what the ACTUAL soudntrack will be, but once the movie and album have dropped, then they start using the music in TV spots. ANYONE PLEASE HELP! I can't keep watching this trailer!!!---]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 15:48:52 |Display all floors

Favorite Pictures From Online allum about Movie-music-and-Book

20041118154852d70f.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 15:49:29 |Display all floors

Keep going

20041118154929cd65.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 16:01:56 |Display all floors

hehee--easy

20041118160156d1a1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-18 16:02:41 |Display all floors

And Concert

200411181602415cf2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-19 15:33:11 |Display all floors

Huckabees

Are you absolutely sure it's not called "Knock Yourself Out?"  Because I found this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00049QKZG/qid=1100847671/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/102-0275610-5971313?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

Copy and paste this whole address into your browser, and go to the site.

Scroll down to the "samples."  Listen to "Knock Yourself Out."

Is this the one??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.