Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-21 23:03:13 |Display all floors

i am lost my love last month.

a  beautiful  girl tell   me  byebye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-21 23:28:37 |Display all floors

May i know ur age

Above all thanks u for putting across the sentence.

Why the topic of marriage become famous and u  tend to talk it again and again. I felt a little dull and wonder whether our brothers and sisters here have access to the age of marriage.  For me i regard it as a killer. HOHO

As the author of this article, u should tell us about ur age and we can give u some suggestion. HOho

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 14:13:41 |Display all floors

what's "her"

hehe,it's his business, anyone who has a authority to select what is life!hunying is always like business that you will learn how to manage it, although you love her father,love her money,you will lost love ,it's equal ,you had never experient the real love feel!that's world rule, so don't be critical to it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 16:19:37 |Display all floors

But family background is also important.

Not mentioning money and power. Other things about the family background is something that you cannot ignore.

Such as life-habit, consumption idea, even the way of thinking, we all affected by our family substantially. Maybe you guys are too yong to understand this well.

I'll give you an example: In "Tatanic", Rose and Jack love each other, but if they survived together, they could not be very happy for a long time. Because their family background, social status and life-circle is so different. Perhaps you won't agree, you can say I am too conservative, but I wish you all have a good life with your lovers, for ever. For ever, that's easy to say, but hard to realize.

I bless you all. From the bottom of my heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 19:26:40 |Display all floors

i think author is right

i am postgraduate in bj.
i insist that true ,pure love only happens in campus.they attract each other for some simple reasons,although maybe this love is premature.
After leaving campus,when you begin to find a ideal person,especially to find a boyfriend,many factors must be taken into account.i think it very difficult to find the right person in society.i sill wait.i wish very much i find a girlfriend in campus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 20:58:58 |Display all floors

good topic!

It's not strange I think. Everyone in the society has to make a living. Since there is a straight wide road ahead of you why do you ignore it? That's a fool. Of course, we have to pay attention to the ethics and morality in our lives, we'd look after the old and the young out of our own marriage. When you meet with a choice you'd better make yourself known that what you should face in the future. It's very important. otherwise you will regret.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.