should beheaded 100 times

从语法上讲, should 与 beheaded 之间是不是少了一个 be?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 15:50:43 |Display all floors

you are absolutely right!

you are absolutely right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 16:08:27 |Display all floors

Each and Every one of you got the right place...

What do you call this place? A FORUM. A forum is a place where people express themselves. Anything you say may or may not make sense. But who cares? Shall we stop somehow? No! keep fighting? Shall we feel tired of it in a way? We sure will. Each and every one of us has a purpose. It is the purpose that drives us here, impels you to say something, and spurs you to argue and debate. Is that wrong? Of course not. Shall we be polite or rude or something? Who cares? We come here to communicate, to express, or to talk to ourselves. This is a forum. Not a court. Why shall they curse each other? 'cause they felt either was infringed upon the right. Personal rights. That is basic instinct. Who can change that? Nobody.

But could you just stop for a little while thinking -- why am I here? Am I here to have myself hurt? To let someone else hurt? Is this still consistent with your "urpose"? Just think about it for one or two minutes.

Forum will be working in one way or another whatever happens. Maybe we'll find someone lost on his way. Whatever you are a fighter or a propitiator, you will still have to wait...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 16:13:11 |Display all floors

高见!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 17:13:04 |Display all floors

You hit the nail on the head! buddy!

you hit the nail on the head!  buddy! I give you a credit on what you said.  let me quote a praising experssion  I often heard when I worked in levitz california:" you are the man!" right! you are the man! you should teach those who keep cursing people what is freedom of speech , what is personal right , what is liberty, how to credit those rights bestowed by our creator! and how to be a real human being!
Gloves are off! let's unit to get rid of those hypocrites!

all the best wishes for you!
God be with us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 17:18:57 |Display all floors

let's call it an end!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 17:36:20 |Display all floors

in fact i was not trying to add any more post in this, but i'd like to give my f

in fact, Michael just emphasized on one side.

yeah, i aslo said one always have the right to do he/ she want, but how comes "如果人人都献出一点爱,世界将变成美好的人间"?

all in all, treat others as you'd like to be treated. though you can do whatever you want , but if you don't care others feeling, they'll not care yours. and thus a lot of disputes and misunderstandings will be infested,

then what a horrible situation we will be engaged in?

this is my final post to this issure, i really fed up!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.