Author: melly1111

一个巴掌拍不响,有内涵的那个退出,让那个没内涵的自己一个人自骂自当好了! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-12 15:00:02 |Display all floors

whynot?

and as you are so good at grammar, and so keen on help me with it, so if you have time in the future, pls feel free to keep correting me............. lol..........

tks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 15:27:49 |Display all floors

to melly

"so" is a coordinator  which always links two independent clauses(or sentence). It's a common error frequently made by a lot people, especially when they try to associate two ideas  that depend on each other in  one way or another.
.Here ,you  used "so" to connect a complete sentence and a dependent clause and the error occured.....
my correction for your reference:
(and ) as you are so good at grammar and so keen on helping (not help), pls correct me if you have time in the future. (notice that there seems to be no  linkage here between a independent clause and a complete sentence. 'actually  the little "as" serves as the linkage)

fanboys--------f stands for "for". a, "and",   n, "nor" , b, "but", o, "or",  y, "yet",    s, "so"   

have a good day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 15:30:17 |Display all floors

to yokel

you've gone too far!!!!  Melly is nice and kind and polite, as always. don't pick  a fight.
frankly speaking, you have chosen the wrong place and time for your ad.
find some other place pls.
and ...Melly, as i said before, you are very helpful. you are like a fire fighter, wherever there is a fire, you are there. you have my full support and respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 15:32:26 |Display all floors

to : yokel

oh, shame on me!

tks for your help, and what you said really makes sense!

wish you also have a nice day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 15:34:30 |Display all floors

to : fromw

oh, my god...............

seems if you guys if keep behaving as this, this topic will be endless, shame.....................

不以一眚掩大德

不要再吵了! 拜托,我真要晕了~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 15:40:47 |Display all floors

to fromw

we have already buried the hatchet and become buddy-buddy!
thanks!
the person I hate is not melly. the  man who should beheaded 100 times is besonder! he sucks!
thank you!
good luck to you! and you have a great day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-12 15:45:23 |Display all floors

ok

same to you all.
case closed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.