Author: zuunsar

I would like to learn Chinese and make new friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-9 13:26:22 |Display all floors

want to be your friend

I am Chinese man, living in Guangzhou, a beautiful city closing to the beach.  We can help each other, as you want to know more about China while I want to know a lot about  America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-10 12:58:11 |Display all floors

welcome to our country

hi,  dear friends,
welcome to our country, our people arould our country is very friendly for anyone come to us, I do think you can enjoy your work and study in our country, yes, hope you enjoy to stay there and let your country's friends know the way your feeling.
ok, if you like, you can contact with me by Email or QQ
Email: rainbow4791@sina.com
QQ:37579075

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-10 13:15:26 |Display all floors

I will feel so honor to be a friend of yours.

My name is leiara, work in  a trade company in Beijing, glad to have the opportunity to communicate with you.
yinghui12231017@hotmail.com

Hope for your reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-10 15:27:13 |Display all floors

hello, welcome to China

I am a Chinese girl in Jiangsu province! Welcome to Jiangsu ! And i can then show you around here! If you want to make friend with me ,you can give an email, my email address is tzll@eyou.com
and my msn is tzlltzll@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-10 16:25:05 |Display all floors

I am glad to make friend with you

I am nancy and from shandong province.I had just graduated from the foreign language of Nankai University.My subject is business in english.Do you know about my college?It is very famous in China.I like english very much.In my life,i try my best to learn english and communate with people in englilsh,who are from different countries .At the same time,i think it is a good chance to us to learn the language each other.i hope you give me the chance.About english ,I am good at reading and writing.Now I am working in Tianjin.I hope we become friend.If you want to know more about China,please connect with me.My E-Mail is gunan1005@yahoo.com.cn. I hope your replay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-14 00:12:04 |Display all floors

Hi

Hi, you are from Califonia! although I have never been to there but feel it  is so familiar to me. A friend I have never really met before also lives there.

Welcome to China, hope you will enjoy your everyday in China.

Do you have MSN?If yes,we could chat on that, tulipleec@hotmail.com

or you can write to me tulipleec@yahoo.com.cn

May God bless you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-6 23:49:02 |Display all floors

can we make friend?

I am a chinese girl. i'd like to be your friend.  I think you are just person i am looking for, because i want to practice my spoken english and you'd like to study chinese. we can help each other. i would like to entroduce sth. you want to know of about  china. you can email at sannyluck@yahoo.com if you like to be my friend. welcom to our city to be guest. i expect your reply and your arrival.
                                                                                           sanny

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.