Author: zuunsar

I would like to learn Chinese and make new friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-7 17:17:19 |Display all floors

hi ,

i am a chinese girl studying in college now ,would you like to make friends with me ?
if you are willing to ,please email me at  wjwei1983@eyou.com

hope to hear from you soon
jojo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 19:29:17 |Display all floors

hope i can help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im also a student(young^-_^),maybe i can help u w/ ur chinese or sth else if u want:)i'm i interested in american cultures,i read some from the book  about it,but i think making a american friend is better

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 20:42:12 |Display all floors

welcome to Shandong

Hi,
So glad that you are interested in the Chinese culture. I think  Shandong is the best place to visit if you like Chinese history and peach, since there is Confucious hometown and beautiful seaside city Qingdao.
I'm a graduate student majoring in English in Shandong University located in the capital city of the province, Jinan. There are many foreign students learning Chinese here.
You can send me Emai by     lindachena1@163.com  or    lindachena1@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 20:53:42 |Display all floors

welcome to Shandong

Hi,
So glad that you are interested in the Chinese culture. I think  Shandong is the best place to visit if you like Chinese history and peach, since there is Confucious hometown and beautiful seaside city Qingdao.
I'm a graduate student majoring in English in Shandong University located in the capital city of the province, Jinan. There are many foreign students learning Chinese here.
You can send me Emai by     lindachena1@163.com  or    lindachena1@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 21:39:22 |Display all floors

Hi! I am saying hello to you in Shanghai

Hey, Zuunsar! This is Leaf in Shanghai, senior major in English, hoping to make friends with you. If you will come here, do contact me on msn:leaf0606@hotmail

Wish you a good time in China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 21:43:40 |Display all floors

welcome

hi there,

Welcome to China!  My name is Ryan. I'm a web designer and lives in Beijing, the capital city of China. It's funny that I haven't been to any beach yet. But I know there're many beautiful beaches in California. Are you a surfer? It's a popular sport there, right? I like east coast too, espeically The Big Apple. I like listening to  English songs. My favorite singers include Emiem, Usher, Pink, Christina Aguilera and many more... I'm huge fun of realty TV show, like American Idol, Survior, and so on. Well, I can help you with your Chinese and would love to know about US from you. Keep in contact. My email address is ryan_beijing@yahoo.com See ya!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-8 04:06:36 |Display all floors

Thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.