Author: shanhuang

King George is to lead Medieval America to Total Diaster [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-15 20:24:11 |Display all floors

OK, so what you're saying is that...

the proletariat voted for Bush and the bourgeois and elitists voted for Kerry.  

Power to the People!

The American citizens exercised their democratic right to vote.  The majority voted for Bush.  Case closed.

Get over it, dude.  It ain't even your country.

Use magic tools Report

fangxuann has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-15 21:45:34 |Display all floors

hey, Chines don't understand US voting at all

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-15 22:39:01 |Display all floors

Dude, low education + fake "free" media = idiots voting > moron president

Power of the rich !!

Fake democracy !!

It's better China doesn't have such deceiving system !!

Use magic tools Report

fangxuann has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-15 22:42:56 |Display all floors

It ends up that the one who did better on deceiving the majority wins out

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-15 22:57:09 |Display all floors

It ends up worker = karenb, I told you I don't like new handles

By the way, Karenb, I don't think you really understand China's past history, even though you read some....

You need to be re-educated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 12:56:01 |Display all floors

Not worker

Or the other guy either

I would never have said what worker just said.

I WOULD have said some of what the Cheng guy in Malaysia said, only he beat me to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 19:02:53 |Display all floors

About brainwash and voting test on Chinese students

In the cold war era both the east camp (USSR, China etc.) and the west (US, UK, etc.) conducted brainwash, not just one side. The difference is that the east camp is more on rehtoric teaching and west is more on softly deceiving influence. Both propaganda.

Even today I can smell the BBC propaganda without any difficulties. China is always bad, bad, very bad.

Worker did make a point there. For any Chinese without the background knowledge of American history and politics to take a 5 minutes test to select a US president is a joke.

Both parties (D and R) have beautiful slogans and hidden values/agendas that Chinese won't detect at all the first time.

One of my friend told me her first  experience of watching Democrats and Republican conventions in US -- she said she was moved to tears... LOL! See how deceiving??

Years later after really understanding the American society she said she no longer watch those conventions, absolutely no more tears !

-----------------

OK, why we care about US eletion? as long as US policies is adversely affecting the world peace, we must care, and we have arightto care.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.