Author: wchao37

Adolf Bush and his second merry-go-round [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-6 16:35:06 |Display all floors

Ubsersuave: mmm

I remember my former neighbour’s old granny, she is dead now, who used to speak like you …..

'cos she ain’t got any teeth.  She’s a very lovely, charming old lady. She dotted on us kids very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 16:36:01 |Display all floors

Ubsersuave

As the saying, There’s No Smoke without Fire, the fact that people have been likening Bush to Adolf Hitler speaks loads.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 11:46:00 |Display all floors

mmm

Yeah, it says a lot of people are idiots. Nothing new.  

Adolf Mao, Adolf Castro and Adolf bin Laden are much closer to reality than Adolf Bush and you know it.  We can debate this if you want.

But I'm sure you'll want to wallow in your own stupidity masquerading as wit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-11 05:46:30 |Display all floors

Ubersuave, are you sure?

On the one hand, you wanted to engage me in a debate.

On the other, you called me “stupid”.

If I were what you really think, are you not insulting your own intelligence to want to talk to me?  

Oh, please, use your BRAINS !!!

Alright, Ubersuave is mmmmmmmmmmm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-15 21:40:26 |Display all floors

The real problem is, Shan Huang

most rednecks don't know they are rednecks.

Still others might think they are, but they aren't.

It's somewhat like the blue-collar workers.  Some work in an office for one day cleaning up computers and begin to think that they have become white collar workers.

Specific criteria used in the characterizaion of a person's exact position in society at large have to be very clearly delineated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-25 03:44:48 |Display all floors

That's so true, wchao

These rednecks such as ubersuave, mikeghetto, have no idea about the real world, and they don't even know their own country.

Mikehetto just told me this --- "yo've never been to oregon...only 3 people live there and a whole shit load of trees...clearly there couldn't be many educated there if there is only 3 people, right?"

LOL !

They don't know that their own country now has been called Jerusalem! And Canada is now called "The United States of Canada" because so many Democrats are moving there.

They thought they are Americans so they are genetically superior than others.. what a joke!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-25 13:20:37 |Display all floors

mmm

Shan "I'm an idiot" Huang,

You're an idiot because you were born as idiot.  You quote from Z magazine because you're an idiot.  You think Bush equals Hitler because you're an idiot.  You think American 'redneck' states are backward when even the poorest has living standards 20 times better than Shanghai -- because you're an idiot.  You have the debating skills of wchao37 (piss poor), but none of his writing skills because you're an idiot.  You hate America and most probably all white people, but you learnt English because you're an idiot.  

Idiot, idiot, idiot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.