Author: ahchoo

Uprisings in China, are foreign teachers making trouble again? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-4 16:57:43 |Display all floors

achoo, I need your advice

I regularly visit the Middle Kingdom, and talk to students and others about political and social matters.

These trips are very expensive. It would be great if someone else could subsidise them.

You say I could be a paid agent for a foreign government ? Tai hao le !

Could you give me some phone numbers of foreign agent recruiting agencies ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 17:22:04 |Display all floors

I could

But then I'd have to kill you.
No,seriously though, go into any embassy, give the secret handshake and you'll be taken to the 'back' room where you will be forced to sign a contract and be paid a monthly stipend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 19:09:57 |Display all floors

My two cents

Hey everyone, Id just like to say as someone who hates any sort of politics and who wishes the bloody word let alone the plethora of failed systems had ever eventuated, why cant everyone try to stop focusing on the rhetoric of fat men in suits, people with tye dyed shirts, flag waving psychos and all that and just try to make your country better by doing the right thing.
My skin is white, maybe yours is yellow, or brown or purple or whatever....there is one planet and it is rapidly getting f*cked up by people who act in their own selfish interests in their countries selfish interests or because they have no idea how to do something that could help someone else as well.

Since the aadvent of modern society we have done the better job of screwing over this ancient planet  than any other creature in that ever was.........screw the bollocks and do something constructive with your time on the earth. I dont see any magical spaceship to take us all away at a moments notice when it reaches boiling point.

thank you for being patient with me ranting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 21:13:14 |Display all floors

LOL...As of late, I think

I'd take the job...but quite frankly I don't believe you. This whole post is tongue in cheek. Achoo is the instigator!!! KILL!!

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-6 10:31:27 |Display all floors

Chinese have a vivid saying to depict on this type of mentality that some of our

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 10:43:06 |Display all floors

Unstable China

I honestly don't see what the United States, or the west in general, would have to gain from an unstable China. The United States trades heavily with China, so destablilizing it would threaten it's own economic interests and essientally be shooting itself in the foot.

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-7 13:50:28 |Display all floors

Face the facts

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.