Author: kenong

Want to lose weight ? recommand food [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-4 14:52:45 |Display all floors

In fact

I think if you eat the right amount of wheat and potato in the right way , you wil not raise your weight ,  For example ,surely , the fried potato has more calories. Actually , the wheat and potato are nutritious food too .Choose the right cooking way : steam or boil, using less oil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-4 16:11:26 |Display all floors

I think

eat everthing you liked .the mood is very important .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-4 17:24:46 |Display all floors

sweet potato

it abounds in amylum which make you fat..
??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 01:33:47 |Display all floors

The fight between carbohydrates and Calories

Thirty years ago it was Carbohydrates that were eliminated to loose weight then it moved to Calories. I see it moving back to carbohydrates.

With more than 60% of the American population overweight there are a number of factors.

1. Over eating. Eat a little of everything for balanced nutrition. You body knows what it needs and will take it out.

2. Lack of exercise. There are more fat children than ever before. They simply don't move around as much. Children are now having heart problems and all the other overweight diseases that come with it.

3. Parents don't learn proper nutrition and don't pass it on to the children.
If you see a fat kid, you will see fat parents.

4. Food quality. In order to get bigger harvests chemicals are used and the soil is depleated. Personally I grow  lot of my own food and it taste superior to what is in stores. It has more of the needed nutrition when grown at home. I rotate the plants them remix the soil with new composted soil.

5. Over cooking.....Destroys the nutrition of the food. Preservatives and processing also destroys the nutrition.

Etc. Etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 11:56:41 |Display all floors

best method?

You are right. but sports is not benefit to everyone who want to lose weight. Take me for example, last autumn, I take exercise-Loujia every day, but now my weight reverted. that's to say,  it's more effective that you /she can keep unremitting. thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 12:45:43 |Display all floors

I SOULD AGREE WITH YOU INDEED

ONLY ENOUGH SLEEPING TIME AND GOOD MOOD,ADDING A LITTLE REASOONALBE DIET,CAN COME THE IDEAL RESULT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 15:08:27 |Display all floors

I'm on a seafood diet.

See food, eat it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.