Author: kenong

Want to lose weight ? recommand food [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-29 14:39:55 |Display all floors

I think the best way to lose weight is ......

1 talk with people as mush as possible
as we know, one person has only one mouth,  and the functions of our mouths are basically two, they are eating and talking, If you spend more time in talking then correspondingly it means you have to spend less time in eating. the fact is many of my slim friends are outgoing and talkative. it lie on you that believe it or not .
2 move as much as you can
"move" includes all kinds of  movements e.g physical sports, mood depression, hard brainwork, etc. as the old saying in china goes:  laugh and grow fat. of course, everyone of us want to be happy and laugh, but the God is fair, if you are too optimistic and worrys or thinks about nothing, then you will most probabley grow fat, that is why many people eat not much while he/she is not slim. really tempermament matters a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-29 14:40:43 |Display all floors

I think the best way to lose weight is ......

1 talk with people as mush as possible
as we know, one person has only one mouth,  and the functions of our mouths are basically two, they are eating and talking, If you spend more time in talking then correspondingly it means you have to spend less time in eating. the fact is many of my slim friends are outgoing and talkative. it lie on you that believe it or not .
2 move as much as you can
"move" includes all kinds of  movements e.g physical sports, mood depression, hard brainwork, etc. as the old saying in china goes:  laugh and grow fat. of course, everyone of us want to be happy and laugh, but the God is fair, if you are too optimistic and worrys or thinks about nothing, then you will most probabley grow fat, that is why many people eat not much while he/she is not slim. really tempermament matters a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-19 13:14:23 |Display all floors

you must love yourself,do not restrict your diet seriously

I had planned to losing weight two years ,but I have given up the plan.I think it is the most important that I am health .Two decades ago,I restrict my diet for losing my weight,but since that ,I often eat  too much .that is binger,I often frustrated in that time.One day ,the friend of mine told me that I'm not fat actually,I should love myself and build up the self-confidence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.