Author: coolmax

Atrocities committed by aggressors [Adult Only] [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-3 16:24:37 |Display all floors

To AndyDob

Quote:
I have a second look, close look and I find forgery. More, I find these motives are based on FAR EAST ways of imagination of cruelty - not WESTERN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do you argue that way? forgery of what? it's a representation of the fact. It might be a different form, but  the cruelty is just the same.
Why do you argue that way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 17:29:09 |Display all floors

Linvshi

>>>Why do you argue that way? forgery of what? it's a representation of the fact. It might be a different form, but the cruelty is just the same.
Why do you argue that way?<<<

No, Linvshi , this is not a representation of the fact. This is painting of what far eastern people (in this particuler point - the author of paintworks)imagine what westerners could have done to them. A projection on the westerners of easterns' fobias.

It rather tells me that the author has ZERO knowledge , leave alone experience of these stories. He tries to show the western brutality, and in the lack of true samples - he draws something he knows well. The eastern tradition.

Please do understand , there is not a yota of attempts to say "these or those are more cruel". I do not make a comparison between deviants and their methods in the sanse to show one more cruel than others.

I just repeat, these pictures are made upon order from the ministry of propoganda. They do not show the truth, but all their justification to exist lays entirely in the interest of the side which ordered them.

They are cheap mistification, good enough to ignite hatred among the populace who cannot see the obvious forgery.
These pictures presented here are supposed to be a ground/base/proof -you name it - for claims .
But indeed they are a cheap stuff made by some charlatans.
I felt there was a need to show they are all entirely fake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 20:22:09 |Display all floors

Translation available if necessary

If anyone needs a translation of AndyDob's interesting point into standard English I would be happy to provide it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 01:32:21 |Display all floors

Thank you , Paper Tiger

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-7 15:21:32 |Display all floors

I believe it has been said already but.....

Every ruling culture that I can think of has comiited atrocities whether knowledge of them is widespread or not. People do not bow down willingly, they are put down with force, violence, the weapons of terror, rape, arson, and torture. These are not pretty pictures but it is what we humans use against each other in order to achieve our aims whether they be noble in theory, or selfish and immoral. I hope that everyone who views these pictures can see them as propaganda but propanda with a deeper meaning.

Our quest to maintain rulership over other peoples only makes us objects of hatred in the subjagateds eyes, no empire lasts forever and when it falls the victims will forever condemn the rulers who perpetuated these crimes against the people.

As intelligent humans we should denounce any who commit atrocities against the other inhabitants of this planet, these criminals are individuals, companies, and some governments whose ultimate aims is their own indiviual power, not the betterment of the planet.

the pictures are a warning, there are many others hidden in vaults as a testiment to the inhumanity of humans.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.