Author: thestud

A tricky Singaporean slut finally came out of the closet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-2 04:53:47 |Display all floors

"where is the slut?"

that's because you keep looking at the "foliage" and not the foreground of the picture ;-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 09:54:54 |Display all floors

Should we talk more about this elsewhere?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 09:59:55 |Display all floors

Slut, where is the slut?

maybe in the labor camp.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 21:15:01 |Display all floors

An asiawind.com forumite, Bun King, replied to LGK after reading Peter H's post

Author: Bun King
Date: 11-03-04 06:36

Well done Mr. Lau.

As many have read and tried to analyse your article and the person behind it. I must applause your skillfulness in delivery such a deceptive article by having chosen your targets very carefully.

Firstly, You have chosen Singapore being a Chinese majority city state as the most natural selection in your article to propagate the feelings of the Chinese-Singaporean that they are no longer Chinese for having adopted many western cultures.

Secondly, the proximity of a smaller country such as Korean should fear the future dynamo in that her fury should warrant other smaller nations bordering China to give in to her demands.

As the previous participant have stated as below:-

"[H]istorically China had not colonized other countries. In contrast the European countries conquered and colonized Asian countries thousands of miles away from Europe. I don't think China is about to change its ways and become a colonial power."

May I ask why you didn't mention Taiwan. Historically a Chinese province and anyone can tell you the politics between the two sides at the moment.

You have failed uttermost miserably Mr. Lau in your attempt to perpetrate the CCP being a gang of thugs that would lead China into an era of instability and turmoil all over asia. And labeled those "Chinese chauvinism" when they showed a little patriotism towards the homeland and valued their ancestral culture.

Finally, your arguments should have also included Taiwan that way you can kill three birds with the same stone. And I'm sure the Taiwanese also have heard of the slogan "Together we stand, divided we beg".

(from http://www.asiawind.com/forums/read.php?f=3&i=142326&t=142142 )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 22:41:49 |Display all floors

Good Man writing in Asiawind: Welcome Back to the Best Moderated Forum on China

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 22:59:10 |Display all floors

Dr Goh Tin Kay writing in Asiawind: LGK loves China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 23:02:58 |Display all floors

Shan Huang

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.