Author: outtactrl

foreigners learning chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-16 09:43:53 |Display all floors

you can do better

i don't thingk  it 's necessary to learn chinese in school too .in china i think many people can help you for ur writting .such as the upstairs,also and l :)maybe you must buy some books,the grammar of chinese is very important!different from english ,i think this is the most difficulty for you ,but don't fear,if you can speak ,the writting will be no promblem!king feeling in china!
you can contact with me:plq73@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-16 16:47:20 |Display all floors

nice to meet you in this forum!

I'm from Shanghai.I  think that you learn Chinese like us  learnning  English.First ,you must  speak and wirte in Chinese every day,at the same time ,make more friends to practice it .The forum is a good place ,i think. let's improve languages and help each other ,please contact me .my MSN is zhaodehuayanfa@hotmail .com        The last ,Good luck for you ,And  enjoy everyday living  in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 22:12:32 |Display all floors

Would you like be my teacher?

Hi Ken,
How are you?

I am Shirley Xue ,working in Hangzhou and my email address is as below:
shirleyx@tom.com
xuezining@hotmail.com

or you can send me the short message(1351681822),sure,my Chinese is perfect(not a joke)I will pay you if you'd like to be my spoken english teacher,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 02:21:03 |Display all floors

haa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 10:14:44 |Display all floors

i am chinese

my MSN number is  kavylin@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 10:17:46 |Display all floors

my english is poor ,and i will change it ,could you help me?

my MSN:kavylin@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 17:57:33 |Display all floors

enviroment is quite important!

i think u can learn chinese everywhere, because most chinese can speak english, so whenever u have problem , u can just ask them, i don't think find some "chinese teacher"in chinadaily is a good idea, so good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.