Author: coolmax

Western males, do you want to know her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-1 16:30:45 |Display all floors

RE: sure as hell wouldn't want a girl who ONLY targets foreigners

Unfortunately, it seems the majority of expats in China have a Chinese GF/ wife , who aim to seeking a FOREINGER bf/hubby

I happened to know several of these samples! and i am sure it is not a rarity

what shall we call these expats, "victims"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 16:42:52 |Display all floors

Mikeghet

what about the foliage?

no comment?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 17:28:19 |Display all floors

sleepeye

i'm always wary of girls who are 'looking for a foreigner'
alarm bells straight away. what's a foreigner?
it basically means - i don't want a chinese man
But why? she doesn't say what she's got against chinese men,
If she can say specifically why she doesn't like chinese men and what kind of guy she's looking for ie an English gentleman, an Italian Stallion..... ok stereotypes but at least it's something
'looking for a foreigner' - the first thing that springs to mind is 'i want to leave china, don't know where i want to go but as long as i get my green card everything's peachy'

Coolmax, you haven't sold her very well!  Who's going to write to you about her?  People who see her pic and fancy her.  Is that what she wants?  Just a physical relationship.

Here's an idea - scratch this thread and try again.  SOmething along the lines of - this is my friend, she's a pretty and intelligent (add your own adjectives) girl who doesn't have a b/f but is looking.  She quite likes foreign guys because.....if you think you fit that description...blah blah blah

just a thought

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 17:30:07 |Display all floors

ps

i'd still like to know which part of China she's from if you could be so kind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 17:33:51 |Display all floors

Posts of ilunga on esfcafe.com - what is NOT micky mouse to ilunga

____

ilunga

Location: China Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:54 am Post subject:

This thread's gotten interesting whilst I've been away

I was in Hohhot two nights ago and saw a lot of these 'massage parlours'. My Chinese friend suggested we go to one bacause 'they're only 150'.

I said 'I haven't come all this way to do what I can do back in LY. I want to check out some bars'
They weren't much cop so I said 'lets get a foot massage and go back as we've gotta be up at 6'

I still feel the same as I did earlier in the thread. A one-night stand and paying for it just aren't the same. The sex is probably better with the hooker but it's the whole feeling of intimacy that you just can't have with a hooker.

Dalian Girls Are Now Number #1
ilunga

Location: China Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:00 pm Post subject:

I can identify with that 'don't try so hard in bed' line. Anyone else get the feeling a lot of them have a 'you're the laowai, show me what you've got' kind of attitude.
I'm in Henan, which is neither North nor South.

Where's Harbin in this poll? I thought the girls there were supposed to be the most beautiful.

ilunga

Location: China Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:25 am Post subject:

I've never paid for it but I couldn't say that I never would.
A couple of times I've been to the massage parlour *beep* bathhouse with Chinese friends and we've paid for 'a little extra'. I just kind of went with the flow. Once, one of the guys was badgering me a bit to pay for the lot. He's a funny guy, speaks a bit of English "yeaaah VERY good" then he does the actions.
My mater in Korea has paid for it a few times. It's bloody expensive over there as well. Not that he's unattractive, far from it, it's just the Korean chicks (outside of Seoul anyway) are even more reserved than the Chinese.

waxwing

Location: somewhere between Chechnya and Chinese Siberia Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:43 am Post subject:

ilunga wrote:

My mater in Korea has paid for it a few times.

Freudian slip?

ilunga

Location: China Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:58 am Post subject:

No, he really does exist. I'm meeting him in Thailand next month. I'll take some pics if you want me to prove it (without the hookers in )

ilunga

Location: China Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:25 am Post subject:

I've never paid for it but I couldn't say that I never would.
A couple of times I've been to the massage parlour *beep* bathhouse with Chinese friends and we've paid for 'a little extra'. I just kind of went with the flow. Once, one of the guys was badgering me a bit to pay for the lot. He's a funny guy, speaks a bit of English "yeaaah VERY good" then he does the actions.
My mater in Korea has paid for it a few times. It's bloody expensive over there as well. Not that he's unattractive, far from it, it's just the Korean chicks (outside of Seoul anyway) are even more reserved than the Chinese.

_____

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 17:37:28 |Display all floors

And, from the CD board, what IS micky mouse to ilunga

On China's 2004 Olympics gold medals:

___

ilunga

+ Send message
+ Posts: 123
+ Joined:
2004-07-01

32 gold medals

but most of them in the mickey mouse sports

Don't see how it's relevant to this thread anyway.

( from http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=149968)

___

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 17:40:33 |Display all floors

you've done those

sad little cut and pastes before stubby

what's your point? how is it relevant to this topic?

another thing, why is it you have over 2000 private messages? you average about 10 a day and they're all to compare notes with your sad little mates about other posters

is this forum your whole life?  tragic!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.