Views: 2570|Replies: 2

Looking for some opinions..on girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-30 21:35:58 |Display all floors
Greetings, im just curious on what others would vote for in choosing a girlfriend or future wife.  Say you have lived in the west for your much of your life and were to seek a mate/wife, comparing the westernized girl to the easternized girls, i guess you can say east asia, which would you choose?  My views for the asian girls here are more career oriented, less family/tradition oriented and more hmm i would say "assimilated" in north america.  What i have seen and heard are that the girls back east(which i unfortunately have not been able to visit yet) are more hardworking, keep their tradition/family values and less "spoiled?"   Please share with me your experiences on both sides if possible and vote for a side, thanks :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 22:14:49 |Display all floors

opinion

Well.. I really dont care where the girl might be from, as long she and I truly connect on all planes. Call it soulmate or whatever.

The women that stole my heart was very unexpected, neither one had any intentions of falling in love. The best part was that it was not pushed, we got to know each other one from the inside out.

My friend got the feeling after reading your post it feelt more like you looked for a review of a product then anything else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 04:51:31 |Display all floors

the first generation Chinese in the West is definitely more goal-oriented, indep

The first generation educated Chinese in the West are still family-oriented, able to hold on many Chinese culture but integrated a lot of Western culture like freedom of choice, independence, and very career-oriented.

Unfortunately, increasing numbers are marrying to the white in record number in the last four years as reported by  the Census Bureau projection and my own observation based on first generation Chinese in a 48,000 campus where I live.

So there is major difference between Chinese immigrant arrived in the West and first-generation Chinese who can speak Chinese, English and French fluently and with poise, class, beauty, family-oriented, faithfulness and quiet at time, WHO DOES NOT WANT THEM.  I  prefer a Chinese from the East !!!!!

Of course again, our "white" Tribe from the same Homo sapiens species takes most Chinese in the West !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.