Author: linvshi

To anti-devil, Wendy has been a person who tries to sell her Bible here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-2 15:34:04 |Display all floors

thestud, can you read the forum rules? A self-improvement or a forum banishment

Nothing can be more clear that thestud is a big disgrace for all the Chinese. Please rest assured that people are just reading your posts with great contempt! Pity!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Forum Rules:

2. You must converse in an appropriate way to be allowed to participate.

Messages which are found to be abusive, obscene, vulgar, hateful, slanderous, threatening, or which are otherwise in violation of any laws, deemed as such by the administrators, and at their sole discretion, will be removed.

Users which have made posts falling into any of the above categories may face **permanent banishment **from the forum or their account may be subject to any other actions which are deemed appropriate by the administrators. This may require reporting you to the proper authorities such as law enforcement agencies or to your internet service provider. Logs of all forum activity, including the IP address of all posts, are recorded to aid in enforcement these conditions.

Source: ChinaDaily Forum Rules

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 19:46:43 |Display all floors

thestud, please reply me what is free forum?

To thestud;

Religions are boundless with no area restrictions no matter where you are. There are so many Chinese who pray for Buddhism while it’s not native in China. To believe Bible doesn’t mean to brush the White’s shoes.

For somebody who is poor in English doesn’t mean he or she has no right to voice out the opinions.

Please reply me what is FREE FORUM?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 20:37:58 |Display all floors

To sweetcandy

let me explain to you
a free forum is a place where you have freedom of belief or opinions, whoever you are, a Christian, a buddhist...But before this, respect to other country or other nation is required. If you don't respect a country, how can you respect its people? When one calls all Chinese women sluts, how should he or she talk about freedom or politeness.
You see? Nobody is 100% free, he or she must set him/herself within a certain boundary to ensure that every one here may enjoy freedom, otherwise he or she has to face challenge.

Hope you are satisfied with my reply

But, I have a question for you,  is your English really that bad?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 20:44:34 |Display all floors

The Bible books are offered for free

To clarify, the books are offered  free of charge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 20:53:11 |Display all floors

to Mr L

Good boy, may I suggest you have a life revision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 21:17:04 |Display all floors

To sweetcandy

don't mix up your names or everything will be in a mass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-2 22:25:26 |Display all floors

What I ask thestud is;

I think you must have confused my questions. What I concern was how ridiculous  thestud was by humiliation me with connection to Whites. Do you know, race and religions are separate issues; to those who believe Bible doesn’t imply he or she would like to conform, envy all kind of White’s everything.

Assuming thestud is a Chinese, how disgraceful he was to disrespect a Chinese girl by abusing such an impolite manners. What would you feel if you were me? Beside, how can you gain westerners to respect our Chinese, even though Chinese often disrespect Chinese?

What I ask him was; am I not allowed to access this forum until my English is improved?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.