Views: 1370|Replies: 2

any idea? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2004-10-30 00:56:09 |Display all floors
I'm living in an old apartment. My bedroom is close to my neighter's.

My neighter is a young couple with a little girl. Our relationship is say hello in the hallway.

Since they moved in, i am  always  woke up in the midnight by a regular sound from neighter's bedroom. After around 20 mintues, everything is nomal again.  However, I suffer  insomnia after waking up everyday.

Oh, God help me. Can i write a note : "please having sex  without disturbing others "

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-10-30 01:09:16 |Display all floors

My suggestions as follows

If you are in abroad now,I think you can talk with them directly,
If you are in China,I think the way you said above is reasonable.

But the best way I think is to move away.
Good luck anyway~~~:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-10-30 06:19:11 |Display all floors

Go ahead.

Try saying "Can you turn down your TV at nighttime? Thanks, because I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping."


Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.