To the Chinese - Shan Huang, Wchao37, The Stud, to name a few... [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-2 21:26:02 |Display all floors

" chairmanism = defend china whether she is right or wrong. " by tsupasat

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 01:06:14 |Display all floors

i don't want to see china split and destroyed

how does freedom of speech split and destroy china?  why hasn't it split and destroyed other countries?  

how does democracy split and destroy china?  what happened just this year in india, when millions of people voted to change the ruling party?  was india destroyed?

... no, i think freedom of speech, protection of human rights, and democracy are all great things.  when forumites see these words, they are programmed to think "instability, chaos, destruction, subversion," but it's not true.  

china is benefiting from greater freedom of speech, protection of human rights, and democracy.  i am glad when i hear some newspaper editor is freed or when some online dissident is freed.  du daobin and liu di are free now, although they are monitored closely.  that is still great news.  decades ago, they would have disappeared completely.  

"chairmanism" views these people are enemies of the state.  they should be executed.  cut off from the body like a growing cancer.  

this is sad.

i don't want to see china split and destroyed.  i want china to prosper and be more and more free.  the key to prosperity is not only economics.  it is not only military power.  it is not only national honor.  it is also about protecting the rights of your own citizens to say and write what they want.

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 13:06:57 |Display all floors

ts, stop twisting spin

ts, twisting spin doesn't work. Please direct all your effort to your own problem. Before you can fix your freedom bombing of tens of thousands of innocent civilians, before you can throw your King of democracy out of White House, before you can make New York Times stop lying, don't come to preach your hypocrisy ! China won't be destroyed, China won't be split because there are many chairmans.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-3 22:04:18 |Display all floors

Here Here and so say all of us, 1.5 billion of us.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 22:50:40 |Display all floors

it's honest, shan huang ...

this is the truth, not spin:
i want to see a prosperous and free china.  one where people do not have to condemn fellow citizens as traitors based on their political or religous beliefs.  i want to see a proserous and confident china that is not afraid to let its people speak freely.  i wish china the best.

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-8 16:34:33 |Display all floors

ts, Patrait Act has locked up thousands of innocent people

Go and help them as well as those African Americans and other colored people who have been systematically discraminated religiously and politically.

We want to see a strong America not a fear dominated medieval America. You have a much bigger problem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.