Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-31 09:18:46 |Display all floors

No wonder you felt stupid

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 10:11:44 |Display all floors

I agree

I have posted this elsewhere, and i shall post it again. This rant of mine attempts to exlpain why I love the Chinese so much and so dearly. Chairman, the only thing we have in common is our love for the Chinese people...but your blind nationalism makes it look like there is no hope for humanity. Because in Canada we have people like you. In america, there are people like you. In the middle east, there are people like you. and in japan, there are people like you. and in every other country there are people like you. And I believe that the leaders of all nations...are like you. Otherwise, we would not need militaries. America, South America, and Canada would not have to discuss on ways in finding a new policy to strengthen it's regional economy to compete with China's. But this is so. Why? B/C the world is ruled by selfish "white" men. Sorry, no one can argue this point. the prevalent notions of caucasian features being the most attractive leading to plastic surgery in non white countries, and the rise to fame for celeberties in non white nations (like HK) who have caucasian features supports this. Even if white men do not physically rule other nations...the western cultural imperialism has done it's damage. No one can deny this. Just look at the god damned bollywood stars. The women? Some of them look white!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 10:25:42 |Display all floors

But they are Caucasions

Hi, some Indians did come from the Caucasian Mountains.  Take a look at the map of the world and you would see that the Caucasus is actually not that far from the Punjab region.

I once saw some Indian guru dipped into the Ganges River and then covered himself with white mud.  His photograph looks exactly like that of a Caucasian.

That's one of the reasons the Anglos would rather help the Indians develop their industries instead of helping the Chinese.  The racial factor is an important one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 10:40:43 |Display all floors

Harrison5=wchao37

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-11-1 12:02:11 |Display all floors

joe-ng29

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.