Views: 1283|Replies: 1

Do you feel anoying when you just see more Dubbed Forin films On TV.CHINA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-28 20:27:59 |Display all floors
dON'T BE SILLY.

i don't say you can't think buy some Forin or English VCD with English version to Enjoy.

but i said that   You  see  China's TV  station imported more and more Forin TV seris or films about the City life or modern life of young gernations which China lacked......or China fell behind to make more film on city life........

About the dubbed  film in China, i don't know whether they are from  UNITED States or  Europe........Yeah you might not care.

But anyway  you know where are some targets you can complain about their bad deeds........  and their cultures.

I don't know some Asian program playing ON TV in China are from Japan or  Korea..

If you like to see some oringal,you should really care where the film from.......and if you want to see more English one,not dubbed in to Chinese,you will be upset becoz  China won't do it as  Hongkong can do for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-29 16:50:01 |Display all floors

irrelevent topic for fun: American and Chinese

Remarks of Robert B. Zoellick, U.S. Trade Representative
Asia Society Annual Dinner

Hopes and Dreams

It’s a special pleasure to be here tonight with all of you and the distinguished individuals you are honoring.

So I thought I might open by sharing some insights from another impressive group.

Last October in Shenyang, in China’s changing but challenging Manchurian "rustbelt," I sat down with a group of about 30 graduate students from Liaoning University. I try to meet young people on my trips overseas to learn about the coming generation’s hopes and dreams for their countries, and have done so on several visits to China.

At first these young Chinese seemed somewhat scripted, so we tried to think of a question that might elicit an insight into what they were really thinking. A colleague came up with asking each student to name the American, past or present, they would most wish to meet.

There were "Bushes" and "Clintons," as one might expect in a society with a cultivated respect for authority.

When a few said "Lincoln," I wondered whether the association was with freedom or the preservation of the union.

I smiled at the number who said "Bill Gates"; entrepreneurial capitalists have not always been held in high esteem in China. I also made a mental note to think how we might reference this interest to persuade their elders in Beijing to strengthen the protection of intellectual property.

Perhaps most striking was one young man who boldly named Ronald Reagan as his most admired American, because he said President Reagan understood power. This young man added that he dreamed of the day when he would peacefully ride a horse through Tokyo, demonstrating that China had reclaimed its pride without hostility.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.