Author: forgetnotme

My friend needs ur advice!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-5 08:51:16 |Display all floors

She can keep her family and contact with the man!!!

I think she has even been loved her husband like this man, but following the time passed, she maybe think that her husband don't love her like befor, so do she! In the fact, i think they all keep the loving like before.
     if she give up the family,she must establish a family. but pass a period
of time,there is having the same things happen,and what can she do?

So,in my point,she can continute contact with the man,because she loves him at this time and feels he is the best man in the world.But i think she will change her point following the time passing.

The love unequal to marriage,do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 09:41:26 |Display all floors

offsprings

Has your friend have any offsprings yet? If so, think for them. The broken marriage usually harms the children most. Many single parent students do not acchieve academic progress in schools.They are mentally morbid. I am teahing two students from broken families, and neither of them studies well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 15:36:55 |Display all floors

about marriage

In my option. she must not contact with that man again if she love her husband very much. Or at last, she will hurt herself and her husband.
she' not worth doing that. Do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.