Author: forgetnotme

My friend needs ur advice!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-20 01:59:22 |Display all floors

Love is not for kids!

I agree with forest. If you friend choose the IT man , what can guarantee that she will feel fresh and romantic for a lifetime ? The sense of newness drive  her and her ex-husband into divorce , and the same sense will split her and the IT man too .

Tell her to cherish what she possess in her hands now ,in that it is the most important thing to her .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-21 10:46:40 |Display all floors

romantic is just like a holiday

I love romantic very much but I think romantic is just like a holiday. I am afraid to take romantic as my life, just like holiday is holiday after holiday you have to continue your ordinary life. And I am afraid to believe that any love will be eternal. Maybe honey love is like magic voice that can only exist transient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 07:45:09 |Display all floors

Go with what your heart tells you!!!!

Whatever happens, happens for a reason!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 11:38:00 |Display all floors

give up

Once one person has set up his/her family, the family is first, alough many temptation come near to you. maybe, you can feel more romantic and touch enthusiasm between you  and your new love. moreover, If her husband love her wery much, he should give more expect  and loyalty to him, not betray him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 14:52:21 |Display all floors

can love be shared?!

i never believe that one can love two equally at the same time.
as for your friend, she thinks she falls in love with that man online, i think  she has to firstly think it over clearly if her love towards that man is real, or just her fantacy or only a sparke of passion. we all know that a sparke of passion can die away very soon, however bright it is at one time.
i am not saying that she has to give up that man. i just want her to consider it calmly. there is nothing to blame for one to fall in love with the other, even when she/he has been in the wedlock. the point is if she  feels satisfied with her present life, and loves her family! she has to balance them and decide what to hold fast and what to let off.

but i have to remind her of something. in our life we will meet variety of persons, with various strong points, each of them must have something for us to appreciate, but none of them have all that we appreciate. then how should we do? can we love this person for a while then turn to another when getting tired somehow?  if so , i am sorry to say, she/he will be tired all through life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 18:42:07 |Display all floors

your friend is no better than a whore

if your friend is such a woman, she's no better than a whore.she would be killed with stones by the public if she lived in Iran.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 21:12:41 |Display all floors

STOP AT ONCE !

YOU  ARE MARRIED SO  YOU  SHOULD NOT INFANTILITY!
POSSESSION IS WELLFARE.
DON'T TOUCH ROMANTIC WITH YOUR CONDITIONS.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.