Author: chairman

China is never wrong and never will be wrong. ( by chairman for Mr. "T" ). [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-29 01:31:33 |Display all floors

I grasp the sense of your belief, however...

If even the tiny most itsy bitsy fault could be found with China, the China Haters would go crazy and place a wedge in that ever so small crack and force it into a larger crack by filling it with still more lies and more false information for the single minded purpose of trying to get the Kow Tow from China, or worse, to try and bring her to her knees.

That paragraph is the simple truth of a very complex matter.

...as Bob Dylan observed lo those many years ago, the times are a changin'.

I would encourage you to think of China more as a powerful state that need not fear rough treatment at the hands of Western Devils.  In short, be more confident and less fearful.  In that more cognizant state of mind, you will find ways to admit your mistakes when you make them.  Behold, roughly half of those big nosed Western Devils from America prublically, vociferously regret their government's mistake (indeed, its crime committed) of invading Iraq.

In short, let us all be more reasonable and responsible henceforth.  We have much more to fear if we are not than if we are.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-29 01:45:00 |Display all floors

AndyDob

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-29 03:35:58 |Display all floors

The sweet sorrow of a one-eyed curmudgeon

Chairman, if I may call you chairman, lay down your grudge, or carry it.  some good comes of such carrying, as it reminds us of things past and wrongs done.  Be the voice admonishing caution and guilt, if you must.  It's dirty work, but someone's got to do it, eh?

Or, come in from the storm and have a set by the fire.  

Do what you must do.  Do what seems most right.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-29 03:46:28 |Display all floors

" Do what you must do. Do what seems most right. "

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-29 04:35:53 |Display all floors

A simpe answer

I new around here, I admire the chines culture and certain aspects of society, amongts them architecture.

But even as I been here a few days there are a lot of things going on that just make me wonder bother, it must be better places to learn more and meet chines people. Some post feels like its china agianst everyone else, others the world agianst china putting names like western devils on people like me.

As far I know sweden have not done anything agianst china (feel free to correct me, but I think I correct)

We were the first "western" country to open up a embassy in china and what came with that, in the 50ths we supported china in the UN, and today china is our largest tradepartner in asia.

Might not be the right place to ask this, but is this the impression you and others want to give to everyone?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-29 06:12:56 |Display all floors

Let me venture an opinion.

The problem of All against China; China against all has its roots in antiquity.  In many ways, it's conventional wisdom with some basis in fact.

Now, for the sake of All, that belief must give way to a more enlightened view of the world.  

As for Sweden, you will surely find China a curious yellow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-29 06:25:26 |Display all floors

Sweden

As far I know sweden have not done anything agianst china (feel free to correct me, but I think I correct)

I am the head bigot ( or so they say ).

You are correct, to the best of my knowledge, Sweden is innocent for the last 106 years.

Welcome Sweden.

:)

Vikings 10 other Europens 0

You come from a fighting class of renown, that raped and robbed anything that stood in their path, from whence the English were born.

So, we could blame you for breeding the English, but they have other breeds mixed in, so all in all, from the Head Bigot, I declare Sweden to be free of guilt for 106 years, in regard to China.

( I sure hope Sweden did not vote against China in some UN thing )

Still, Sweden look good at the present time.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  SVEDES :

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.