Author: chairman

China is never wrong and never will be wrong. ( by chairman for Mr. "T" ). [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-27 18:59:53 |Display all floors

Mike ( vote for Bush ) Ghet from chairman also vote for Bush.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-27 19:20:56 |Display all floors

playing the victim

Yo dude,

I am from chinese Origin and I have great respect for our culture. It is true that the westerners and the Japanese have misused China for many years but I realy disagree that China is always right.

China has isolated itself  and lived in a permanent state of fantasy that they were the world number one. The so called middle kingdom was purely considered to be in the middle if you don't look sideways. The chinese mentality has given us our unique culture but also has its side effects.

The west and Japan has misused China but this was self inflicted because the chinese were indeed weak. Now the time has changed but the chinese still have that feeling of ' catching up'  and get ' even' with the  rest of the world.

Don't think that i love the West. I have my roots in China and while living and growing up in the Netherlands I have known what my true identity is. At certain times I have hated the white men but then again they have their ideas and they are not that bad.

China must stay in progress but not because of the ' catching up' principle and the victim position.

There is no such thing as ' always right' . This would be self destructing.!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-27 19:47:07 |Display all floors

playing the victim

Yo dude,

I am from chinese Origin and I have great respect for our culture. It is true that the westerners and the Japanese have misused China for many years but I realy disagree that China is always right.

China has isolated itself  and lived in a permanent state of fantasy that they were the world number one. The so called middle kingdom was purely considered to be in the middle if you don't look sideways. The chinese mentality has given us our unique culture but also has its side effects.

The west and Japan has misused China but this was self inflicted because the chinese were indeed weak. Now the time has changed but the chinese still have that feeling of ' catching up'  and get ' even' with the  rest of the world.

Don't think that i love the West. I have my roots in China and while living and growing up in the Netherlands I have known what my true identity is. At certain times I have hated the white men but then again they have their ideas and they are not that bad.

China must stay in progress but not because of the ' catching up' principle and the victim position.

There is no such thing as ' always right' . This would be self destructing.!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-27 21:59:07 |Display all floors

Can mosquitoes lie ?

chairman,

I acknowledge your loyalty for what China has done for you.

But permit me to put a scenario to you.

If you will not concede anything from a pro-China perspective, and you then constantly butt heads with like-minded pro-Americans, pro-Japanese, etc., what will be achieved ?

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-27 22:07:06 |Display all floors

Status Quo

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 01:24:37 |Display all floors

LoL

Touche!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 23:37:47 |Display all floors

Japan

<<<<<where was the west when the Japanese were killing and torturing the Chinese, they were right behind them most of the time, today they still are there, right behind the Japanese.>>>>>

What the...?!

America fought AGAINST the Japanese during WWII!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.