Author: wchao37

Media's image of Chinese masculinity as a function of implied sexuality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-22 22:46:52 |Display all floors

re: i bet "no"

unless he lies down on the playground, face downwards

ah, he can still see the blue sky if he lies on his back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 22:47:09 |Display all floors

mmm

You two seem very interested in my body.  Bring the lube when you both come round, you're gonna need it.  ; )  

jerry king, what are you talking about?  Ting bu dong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 23:00:30 |Display all floors

mmm

Status check:

Three Chinese guys speculating about the body of one white guy (me).  I sense rabid excitement.  I thought this thread was about Chinese masculinity, not a thinly disguised effort to become homosexual sex slaves of a White Devil.

Sorry guys, best of luck for the future.  Goodnight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 23:09:40 |Display all floors

ts, what bubble? Are you truly a member of the olo club?

When you are not copying and pasting posts from NYTimes, you are publishing data from incredible sources about how condom users feel.

You've got the nasty habit of barging into a party and cracking a bad joke out of the blue as if you're here just to grab attention.

Maybe you've got a really nice personality but it certainly fails to register in people's minds.

Why do you always have to spice your cup of chicken soup with two cups of vinegar?

Or put two pingpong balls in your underwear just to show that you can be one of the big boys in the    oIo     Club.

Forget it.  I am not interested in talking about data from suspicious backgrounds..

The only thing it shows is that the condom is ineffectual when it comes to providing both safety and sensitivity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 23:19:41 |Display all floors

ubersuave, good night

I think you need one of those Japanese inventions -- a pillow with one side protruding and shaped like a man's arm -- made for lonesome single women.

Japan is full of spinsters -- women who have not gotten married by 30.

You certainly match the profile of such a person.

Are you sure you are not just pretending to be a hairy Don Quixote?  Or are you wearing pink panty hose underneath?

If you really need the pillow in a hurry, you can call this number:

That's Lord Profumo's office number.  He was dismissed as Britain's Defense secretary in 1963 for illicit affairs with a lady who was also visited by Soviet spies.

In retrospect, what a waste of talent -- if they had only known then what would happen to the Berlin Wall in 1990.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 23:54:20 |Display all floors

ah, i knew you were a man's man

"The only thing it shows is that the condom is ineffectual when it comes to providing both safety and sensitivity.."

good to know, wchao.  so i guess that means you forgo contraception or insist your partner use hormone-adjusting pills.  as to the former ... that would be a privilege your mainland comrades could enjoy if they didn't have to worry about the consequences of another child.

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-23 03:18:30 |Display all floors

Ho-hum...

Another perfectly good open post by wchao. Followed by a bunch of incoherent, xenophobic generalizations by The STud...and then Wchoa(the reasonable original poster) chimes in with more of the same, belying his well written and perfectly reasonable 1st post. WTF WCHAO?
I was with you till you start talking about others, I was with you all through the first post. Nothing to fear from other people if you are secure, right? You have ability ,right? You're a strong man, right? Then why follow such a convincing point of view with malignant tripe?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.