Author: loveplusplus

If you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-18 12:33:23 |Display all floors

hi

If you is a girl.I will call you everyday.But I have little money.So I will call you in internet. use QQ or msn.  hahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 13:26:31 |Display all floors

HI, live in nanjing i am:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 14:37:23 |Display all floors

Cheers.

An emotional girl always thinks more than others.Actually,life is composed of happiness and sadness.Do not  complain about it ,Just enjoy it,that's enough.
I'm from Shanghai,willing to share the fellings with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 14:51:53 |Display all floors

Hi

Nice to meet you, I'm in California.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 14:56:13 |Display all floors

hehe .have friends, have happy.

i think if you have friends,you will happy. the reason is not because he will give you pleasure ,but he can share the pain with you .   i am not a girl  meybe you are disappiontment, but friends is independent of sex .
friends will make me happy,and i hope you will happy too ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 16:11:49 |Display all floors

friends

I have a friend, she is my schoolmate and colleague. When we in college we lived in the same dorm, now, we living in a same dorm too.  She is my best friend.  Through we living together, and we trust in each other, but many time, she can't understand me.  I don't like to tell her my sadness, no need, we have our own living.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 16:46:02 |Display all floors

if you

i am in wuhan .nice to meet you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.