Author: cute-monkey

how to choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-18 15:25:06 |Display all floors

damned man

that what i consider you to be! but i agree with upstairs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 17:32:17 |Display all floors

my opinion

To tell you frankly, I'm so disappointed to see such a question. That means your heart is shaking, and you probably want to abandon your former girlfriend. I think one person should be responsible for his or her choice. And no matter what your former girlfriend looks, you should stick to her unless you don't love her anymore. If you still love your fomer girlfriend, but you want to leave her just due to her common appearence compared with the newly-meet girl. I oppose your behaviour. Love for a person won't be affected by any factors. If you get together with the newly-meet girl and keep your former girlfriend in your heart. I think this means you betray yourself, betray the love between you and your girlfriend, moreover, you cheat your new girlfriend. Do you think it is right? I hope you can value your preciously true love and keep the person you love best, not to compare her with others, no matter how bad she was or how well the other one. Ok?
Perhaps you will be very angry about my words, but I hope veryone can have true love and won't be hurt by love.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.