Author: amber1547

Why is china provoking the history of korea? -② [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-23 02:01:05 |Display all floors

"This is the map drawn by a french in 19C."???

I once saw a map painted by some Koreans. On the map, a large part of China, even including Shandong and Hebei, is within the territory of Korea.  That is a joke for me, but I believe that those koreans who made that map are serious. In other words, they do believe that Shandong should belongs to Korea.

The map drawn by a french doesn't mean anything. Even if you take a look at today's maps, you will find many inconsistencies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-23 02:16:22 |Display all floors

to He Dan

"How come none of them, except for the "now" map, include a certain Island opposite Fujian?"

You are color blind, aren't you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-23 02:17:43 |Display all floors

to He Dan

"How come none of them, except for the "now" map, include a certain Island opposite Fujian?"

You are color blind, aren't you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-23 23:04:09 |Display all floors

To amber1547

Do you confuse with your mother's saying often?

Why must I use some foreign designed maps to evident the unconflict truth?

The truth is truth,don't ask me where they come from!

korea is foreign ,would I relieve them what they saying?No!I trust my mum!

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-23 23:24:29 |Display all floors

Mum!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-26 10:59:18 |Display all floors

we here discuss the evdence of frontier not mum,

I just quoted for evdenting the truth of history between China and Korea.

THose maps are the evdence of it,but someone doubted about them.They are the real,It is not important for who drawed them,if they are real.Truth is truth.

Absolutely,mum sometimes lie to their children,but not always.And everymum loves her Child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 03:59:01 |Display all floors

Amber1547, thank you for protecting Korea from these lairs

Read this you idiots (chineseyang, thestud, hacker2,)!
Last July 1, the world's eyes were focused on Korea because the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) registered murals and tombs of the ancient kingdom of Gogureo. Historically, ancient Korea was made up of three kingdoms - the Silla, Baeckje and Gogureo. It was a very glorious period for all Koreans. However, after Gogureo was recognized by UNESCO, China asserted that the history of Gogureo is theirs. They even deleted references to Gogureo as part of Korea from its Foreign Ministry web site. Since then, the government of Korea had no actions to the government of China. After deleting our history, the government conveyed strong disappointment to China's government. All the people of Korea have no doubts that the history of Gogureo is theirs, though its geographical position is in China now.

What do you have to say? Nothing I bet, or are you going to start your filthy lies again?

China clearly know that Gogureo history is Korea's!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.