Author: thestud

If you want to save the world, begin with your own worthless corner of it, you b [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-22 14:01:43 |Display all floors

Jeanette, can you read?

"Thestud is obnoxious for claiming that every American is like the idiots who wrote those disgusting letters"

Where did I say "EVERY American is like ...."? Show us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 14:47:58 |Display all floors

Stud loves me. He really does...

His constant obsession with me is evident to anyone who has been here for over a month. It's flattering ,really.
Tek
PS> Stud, you should talk to Kanyuek...he'll have your racist brain so mad you won't see straight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-23 00:15:39 |Display all floors

Tekvicious's great contribution to China

Brought to you by the pants-dropping tekvicious, the 1/2 and 1/2 that loves to compare and compete with gorillas in a Chinese zoo for popularity and for the who-has-the-larger-size prize:

Me and my posse of 'western trash' are importing a precious commodity that is very rare in China.
The Female Orgasm.

Knocking the bottom out of China...one box at a time...
Your Mothers Sincerely,
Tek

(From http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=128668)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-23 01:36:51 |Display all floors

Reply to Thestud

No, you did not expressly say that all Americans are bad, but I think that you certainly imply it, especially with your describing America as "worthless" in your thread title. In fact, I have yet to see you ever say one thing about Americans on this board that was not insulting. Have you ever said anything to the effect of, "It is sad that some arrogant Americans make the decent ones look bad"? Have you ever even acknowledged that some Americans are decent people? All I have seen from you on the forums in regards to this subject is vicious insults against America and Americans. You do not offer constructive criticism towards America, you instead chose to refer to Americans in the most derogratory ways possible. It perfectly understandable to become upset with Americans on this board who are obnoxious. But it is wrong to blame an entire nation for the behavior of some of her people.

Perhaps I am incorrect and you have indeed spoken of America on these forums in a way that wasn't demeaning. If so, a link would be appreciated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-24 19:22:35 |Display all floors

mmm, my friend, the stud, has surely said something nice about American's.

I arhm, have been searching for many days and I am sure to find it soon.

mmm ahhh, well I will keep looking, but I am sure he has said something nice, unless I am mistaken.

:)

I can say something nice, there is wayves and karenb, they are nice Americans, good Americans, nice people.

Then there is ahhh, well, ahhh, mmmmmm, let me look at the list.

meiguoracing is ok sometimes and mikeghet sometimes and then there is John Galt he is a good guy.

Then there is ahhhmmm, well let me see, ahhhmmm, mmmmm.

Well George W. Bush is a nice American.

Did I leave anyone off the list.

?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-25 10:35:52 |Display all floors

You forgot about the one, J&J

Darell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-29 18:46:41 |Display all floors

jeanette

<<especially with your describing America as "worthless" in your thread title>>

Did I even say specifically that "gweilos" were from amefriKKKa?? Look, in case you haven't read my top post all the way to the end, the title line of this thread is a parody of the line written by a "Real American":

__

"Real Americans aren't interested in your pansy-ass, tea-sipping opinions. If you want to save the world, begin with you own worthless corner of it," wrote one from Texas.
__

BTW, let me teach you a useful Chinese phrase -- what you just did is called "自作多情" !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.