Author: thestud

If you want to save the world, begin with your own worthless corner of it, you b [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-21 10:44:24 |Display all floors

Shan Huang: You are too modest.

I think your contribution was worth more than that!

I am more piqued than ever now to undertake the task of reading the collected works of seneca. Naturally I feel some kind of bond with him as we have both suffered under the lash of a certain gentleman. (Or so that certain gentleman would like to think.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-21 13:49:33 |Display all floors

Re:The partition of North America

Yes, I remember this good idea also. A part of USA was even invaded and taken by Dobridan,if I remember.
I had an idea to sent a PM to PT to try the same joke , but with China. But eventually I came to the same conclusion as PT for a predictable result.

I like Shan Huang's comments. So far he polemises with other people without initiating personal attacks.
He sent his view on Seneca, rather negative, but without madness.
I am curious , if Shan Huang is straight and balanced sufficiently to send his opinion about thestud (who initiated the above stirrup)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-21 14:38:56 |Display all floors

Shan Huang

Compare to Stud...now clean him up and we'll stifle Seneca a bit. (j/k)
BTW. Chinese are not a race...just a nationality.
Thanks for listening...now back to your regularly scheduled cat-fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 07:45:50 |Display all floors

Civility

Seneca and Thestud are both behaving obnoxiously here. Seneca for the reasons that Thestud listed, and Thestud is obnoxious for claiming that every American is like the idiots who wrote those disgusting letters, along with the title of this thread. What are you trying to prove, stud? What is the point to all this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 12:39:08 |Display all floors

seneca

You have an absolute hide to attack the Stud, you of all people, the great liar of massive magnitude, calls the Chinese names and insults the Chinese and causes harm to the Chinese on a regular basis.

You throw dirt at the stud, what a joke.

seneca, sometimes you make me too sick to even reply to your trash.

I will admit seneca that your intelligence is far above that of tekvicious and ahchoo and the worm brigade, but you are what you are, in any case.

Arn't you seneca.

?

Even you have intelligence far above the earthworms from the west, you are still filthy in your own right seneca.

Riddles with dirt.

Right seneca.

?

You might be a smart running dog, but a running dog all the same.

Being a Eurodog is not an exclusive club anymore seneca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 13:42:03 |Display all floors

a$$hoo

No, that is a picture of your half-bro, the pants-dropping tekvicious, who loves to compare and compete with the gorillas in Chinese zoos for popularity and for the who-has-the-larger-size prize!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 13:48:54 |Display all floors

Judge and Jury

"You have an absolute hide to attack the Stud, you of all people, the great liar of massive magnitude, calls the Chinese names and insults the Chinese and causes harm to the Chinese on a regular basis."

Can't be said any better, Judge! Thank you so much for showing up to defend us Chinese. We all miss you when your busy business schedule does not allow you to be online!

Welcome back, Judge!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.