Author: merryyu

Sex and Love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-3 14:12:11 |Display all floors

No Love, No Sex ! No sex ,Not Love !

I think the question is just like somewhat  "Water or air " ! Can everybody live happily without one of sex and love ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 16:48:11 |Display all floors

love is more important

as for as i `m concerning ,love is more important. we all know that not every lady is sex, but every girl could has love.for the second reson,love is the relationship between lovers.at the same time,it is the foundment of the lover.othermore,we can owe it any time,place without concerning others.sex can not be keep long enough,although it is charming to everyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-3 22:59:25 |Display all floors

Reply: Sex and Love

of course ,love first;but if the way to pursue love is verrrrrrrry disapointed
,then the only result you can accept is sex first too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-4 00:11:36 |Display all floors

"have sex" and "make love" are totally different things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-4 10:46:45 |Display all floors

of course it's for love

There is no doubt that i think everyone will choose love for life!! Maybe the rest of people will choose sex for life..But, sex is acting an important part in the current world that we live. No sex no honey, this is the popular words in the young world.  Present situation is not like before..No money no talk..lol
Well, by my heart words sex is getting stronger and stronger in the real life for everybody. What's love? What does the love stand for? For what?
Who know ? who care?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-4 15:07:17 |Display all floors

watch ya mouth,,buddy

Hey,,what's wrong with ya, rodney_ynn? I wonder if ya really like to f**k everyone. Speaking that way really makes ya look like a fagot,,Okay,,shut the f**k up ya! Want a battle with me, I don't think u want,,haha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 13:04:46 |Display all floors

wounderful point

i coundn't agree more!it is very well for somebody  to think that sex  is the human nature,sex is very important  ,but not the firt !you can so easy to find a sex partner,but the truth love ~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.